gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 06:54:02 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: pbs  (Read 1706 times)
wilsonart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
pbs
« on: April 24, 2012, 07:23:39 PM »

Beach Boys are on PBS June 7......   This Sunday if your in minnie channel 4 has a special early in the morning on our lads.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »

"This Sunday if your in minnie channel 4 has a special early in the morning on our lads."

What the heck does that even mean? What about my in minnie?

No mas, por favor.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:39:58 PM »

With all due respect, why do you always do that?  Can you honestly not tell what he's saying?  You're always the first person to jump on somebody and tell them to retype, or turn off caps lock, or use periods, or whatever.  Can you really not understand what people are saying? 

He's saying If you live in Minneanapolis, PBS is channel 4.  He's seen an advertisement that there is a special on the Beach Boys that will air early Sunday Morning. 

I'm not smarter than you.  You're just as intelligent as I am.  Why don't you treat people with a little courtesy and stop with the "U KANT SPELL" sh*t. 
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »

Who's bob?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »

With all due respect, why do you always do that?  Can you honestly not tell what he's saying?  You're always the first person to jump on somebody and tell them to retype, or turn off caps lock, or use periods, or whatever.  Can you really not understand what people are saying? 

He's saying If you live in Minneanapolis, PBS is channel 4.  He's seen an advertisement that there is a special on the Beach Boys that will air early Sunday Morning. 

I'm not smarter than you.  You're just as intelligent as I am.  Why don't you treat people with a little courtesy and stop with the "U KANT SPELL" sh*t. 

Yes, I honestly could not tell what they were trying to say. Not being a grammar Nazi, (and anybody who has the gall to call somebody that should probably look up what a Nazi is on Wikipedia.... Horrible people who committed terrible atrocities before and during World War 2 and is a name that really shouldn't be thrown around like it's nothing) but a little grammar goes a long way in having people be able to understand what you're trying to type. No idea what "minnie" was before you said it.

No mas, por favor.
endofposts
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 11:28:47 PM »

Yes, I honestly could not tell what they were trying to say. Not being a grammar Nazi, (and anybody who has the gall to call somebody that should probably look up what a Nazi is on Wikipedia.... Horrible people who committed terrible atrocities before and during World War 2 and is a name that really shouldn't be thrown around like it's nothing) but a little grammar goes a long way in having people be able to understand what you're trying to type. No idea what "minnie" was before you said it.

The phrase "grammar Nazi" is in wide usage.  Google it.  Just like the show "Seinfeld" had an episode about a short-tempered soup store owner that everyone referred to on the episode as the "Soup Nazi."  Even though the creators and writers and many of the actors on "Seinfeld" were Jewish, they managed to use the word Nazi as a joke.   In other words: lighten up.  I'll have to look up that World War II thing on Wikipedia, gosh, I have no idea.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 11:35:06 PM »

Wow, you mean to tell me some people are offended by things that other people aren't? Thanks for the enlightenment!

No mas, por favor.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx