gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
640781 Posts in 25595 Topics by 3639 Members - Latest Member: treblephone December 10, 2018, 12:05:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Songs you are obsessing over.  (Read 72586 times)
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: December 03, 2018, 12:25:13 AM »

Since playing Gary Numan's album Dance the other day, I can't get this one song, "My Brother's Time", out of my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrxzUxU5pTw

Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 03, 2018, 06:01:01 AM »

All the songs on The Monkees' Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd. What a perfect album. As each song comes on I keep thinking "this is definitely the best one on the album".

A band called The Beach Boys are mostly going to be a fun in the sun-themed group. And that has, is, and will always be just as it should. There needs to be ONE classic band that isn't a pack of endless "artistic" moan. All people wanna do is make The Beach Boys into another Beatles they are less tired of.
And, for anyone who has actually experienced them, surfing and cars carry PLENTY of emotion and life experience. They can carry as much metaphor as any Van Dyke Parks clever epistle.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 03, 2018, 06:17:28 AM »

Next:
"Dweeb Chaps And Drip Coughs" by Abbey C Toad
"Kid Doves, Wee Gloves, Petal Dogs" by Jewel Case In Mint Condition
"Sneeze Across 50 Miles" by The Welfare Community Internationwise
"Yep Meets Yeesh" by Pet Simpletons

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Boy dislikes girl. The girl dislikes that boy. People dislike the boy AND girl. Question - WHO dislikes these people?

Pom pom generation thinks The Baby boomers can't hopscotch into admitting that they're ANYthing BUT cool & the boom they represent is archaic thing by now.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 05, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »

"Jem And Jam In Cursive" by Italicized Chipmunks Quintet a.k.a. ICQ

"Falsity Taxidermy" by Bye Sickfest

"River By, Mountain Steep" by Ice & Timmy Kernel

"Spiderwhen Is Spiderwho" by "Liking" Facebook Toasts

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Boy dislikes girl. The girl dislikes that boy. People dislike the boy AND girl. Question - WHO dislikes these people?

Pom pom generation thinks The Baby boomers can't hopscotch into admitting that they're ANYthing BUT cool & the boom they represent is archaic thing by now.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 06, 2018, 06:09:27 AM »

"Apps In Mono" a.k.a. "AIM" by Fried Ears In Pink Velveteen Feat. D. Lynch & Blue

"Zachary Dollar Is Euro Cent's Boss" by Pepsi Talk

"Rap Which? Rap Foul! Haha" by Drawlovi Roar

"Xandra Panda Communique" by Freelunching Employ

"Machine'ista Twister" by Lorry "Fragile" Cargo Tyre

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 08, 2018, 07:21:54 AM »

"Kold Kuts" by Phony Bepp

"Kids Are Big Burden And Nuisance" by Nice Peopleship

"Q T Gal, N D Rang U IN Ze E Vning" by Nark Wallbrag

"Caddy Shep" by Jolly Cheek To Pinch

"Stowaway Is Met With Praises" by Oysters In The Pond Ft. Meh Taste, Definitely Not Delicatessen

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: Yesterday at 01:14:58 PM »

"Papa Beth And Mama Dez" by Nez "Monkee" Miffed
"Micha Is Made Of Tapioca" by Unfunny Jokes' Fanboy
"Shoes And Heels Walk Around Bus Ton" by Damp City Place
"Popsicle In The Shop Window Smiles At Passers By" by Cream De La Ice Haters
"Junior Team To Beat Baseballers" by Bricks And Chip Ft. Argentinian Silky

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: Today at 07:13:21 AM »

"Past And Dubious" by Damsel In Digress
"Demobbed. C Ya 2morrow" by Who's Pest
"Flute Guitarist's Teacher" by Tech Tower Rec. Is A Highly Overrated Place To Work
"Brrr, Too Stuffy In Alaska" by Ten Tours Gurus
"Carnivorous Kangaroo Ate 19 Babies And 25 Fathers" by Sane ShakeSphere Band's

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx