gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:44:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jeffrey Foskett - what's the joke?  (Read 21676 times)
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2012, 09:46:34 PM »

And while no one aside from Brian can really say what he wants to do nowadays, it's kind of naive to think his handlers and the folks who control his life, public image etc. aren't extremely detail-oriented when it comes to his presentation to the public. If Brian essentially wrote Love You II, I really don't know if the folks in power would let it happen without an extreme amount of modification (if at all), as they really seem hellbent on not allowing this guy to even give the slightest hint that he's a little "off" in any way other than, "I was sick, I still struggle, but I've overcome it."

Have you seen "Beautiful Dreamer: I Was Sick, I Still Struggle, But I've Overcome It"?

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Menace Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2012, 07:37:20 AM »

I love Love You. I'm glad its exists. But I am kinda happy Brian is not that man any more, and seems more at peace with himself and his illness. And who are you to say Brian is not making the art he wants to make?

The subject of this thread is Jeff Foskett, and why people seem to dislike him.  As I said in my previous post, it was this forum that led me to believe that Foskett discourages the weirder material like Love You. 

"Jeff, you care." --BW
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx