-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:07:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Brian & Al - We Are The World 25 For Haiti
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brian & Al - We Are The World 25 For Haiti  (Read 8687 times)
positivemusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »

Agreed. Lolitics has no place in music discussion.

Love that term! And I agree! Not that its a popular example to use here either, but I'm a big Kanye West fan and have never held his political stances against the merits I personally hear in his music.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2012, 08:46:29 PM »

I as well am a fan of Kanye...nice to know I'm not the only one here!

Also...I apologize for bringing up politics...will try not to do it again Smiley

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »

OK, I moved this to the Sandbox; not on-topic at all.

What was the reason for Brian and Al being in it? I suppose they wanted to lend support, but they are the only white people there really.

The moral: White people should not help black people. It's black people's job to do all the work for white people.

@ runnersdialzero : when you type down something like this, be sure to add a smiley to emphasize that you're being sarcastic or funny. This way, it's only insulting.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2012, 12:06:54 PM »

Agreed, especially on this little nugget

What was the reason for Brian and Al being in it? I suppose they wanted to lend support, but they are the only white people there really.

Who the hell in 2012 (save maybe Rick Santorum)  gives a flying sh*t what race they are?!

Not to get political, but I totally agree with this. Can't believe this joker is from my home state. And I'm sure a lot of people on both sides of the isle would agree!

Not everyone.  I like Rick.  Solid morals, solid ethics and strives for fairness.  I'm a fellow Pennsylvanian.   Hoping all have a happy easter weekend!

FAIRNESS?! You have GOT to be kidding me. Fairness and equality for the rich and white, I suppose?

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: