gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:06:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Song: Ecclesiastes  (Read 1128 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2012, 02:16:39 PM »

A fellow poster's new tune got me wanting to write and record something today. More specifically, something nice, generally positive, etc. So I did this. I lifted some words--about half--from the book of Ecclesiastes (for no discernible reason, and frankly mostly out of context). The rest of them, and all the music, is brand new. I'll probably do something more to it later. Unless I don't.

Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ekluq0

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Empire Of Love
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 04:42:53 PM »

Hey, this could be the first time I've ever inspired anyone artistically.  Glad I could help in that way.  I've downloaded the song but haven't had a chance to listen closely (and your stuff warrants more than a passing listen).  I'll comment once I've had a chance to give it a full listen.

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 05:12:09 PM »

Don't listen too closely, it's pretty rough! But I really wanted to get the ideas down before I got lazy. Hence the not especially well-tuned bass, for example...

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx