gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680555 Posts in 27596 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 19, 2024, 11:49:06 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Combining "Sunflower"/"Surf's Up" into a masterpiece  (Read 13365 times)
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2012, 02:17:34 PM »

Not "snorting" and certainly didn't mean to come off as trolling. Get rid of the background images and it would be much more readable.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »

Not "snorting" and certainly didn't mean to come off as trolling. Get rid of the background images and it would be much more readable.

Excellent. Get me a Sprite too while you're at it.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »

Snort snort away, little piggies. By the way, Sweetdude, I wasn't the one who banned you, although you may need to believe that.

You didn't ban me? That's odd, because I remember reading a post by you saying something like "oh yeah? banned!" in regards to me. But even if it wasn't you, it's your site, and I don't think I did anything that was any more rude than what you constantly do on here.

Personally I love what Jon and John did, starting the Smile Shop and whatnot. But I don't understand why you just can't admit you kinda took all this far too personally and in the process, turned off a lot of people who might have something decent to add to conversation.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2012, 03:09:22 PM »

I'm stopping this right here. Not going to close the topic yet but it needs to get back on topic, and fast. I'm genuinely disappointed by what I've read the last page or so. For f***'s sake, treat each other with some respect.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2012, 04:29:21 PM »

Excellent. Get me a Sprite too while you're at it.

You got it. Dig the funny taste. I added a special secret ingredient.

I don't understand why you just can't admit you kinda took all this far too personally and in the process, turned off a lot of people who might have something decent to add to conversation.

Well, it has less to do with taking anything personally than turning people off on purpose. Weeding 'em out.

I'm stopping this right here. Not going to close the topic yet but it needs to get back on topic, and fast. I'm genuinely disappointed by what I've read the last page or so. For f*ck's sake, treat each other with some respect.

Sure, you got it, Billy.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2012, 04:48:03 PM »

Thanks, bro.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Disney Boy (1985)
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »

Well, i love Sunflower and Surf's Up is in my top 3 BB albums, but if i really had to compress 'em into one single album it'd be thus (and i've really tried to give thought to how each track blends into the next rather than just randomly listing my faves):

SUN'S UP (see what i did there?)

Side 1.
1. Slip On Through
2. This Whole World
3. Long Promised Road
4. Disney Girls (1957)
5. All I Wanna Do
6. It's About Time

Side 2.
7. Forever
8. Lookin' At Tomorrow
9. Feel Flows
10. Our Sweet Love
11. San Miguel (coz it bloody should've been on Sunflower so it's going on this!)
12. Til I Die
13. Surf's Up
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx