gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:06:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Keep It Clean With Al Jardine" Shirt  (Read 36007 times)
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2018, 12:01:58 PM »

I finally, FINALLY, ordered my KEEP IT CLEAN WITH AL JARDINE shirt for the Berlin show on August 16th. All thanks to Quzi's design way back in 2012!  Love

Who else is gonna be there? I'm taking my mother and brother, who are already ecstatic, having never heard Brian's music live.  Cheesy
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2018, 10:53:49 AM »

I finally, FINALLY, ordered my KEEP IT CLEAN WITH AL JARDINE shirt for the Berlin show on August 16th. All thanks to Quzi's design way back in 2012!  Love

What would I give to talk to Al while wearing a "Keep it clean with Al Jardine"-shirt!!  Grin
If it wasn't for my mother's birthday, I might had had the chance this year in Berlin, as Blondie and I have common friends and maybe I could've met some of the guys.  Sad 

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2018, 10:18:28 AM »

What would I give to talk to Al while wearing a "Keep it clean with Al Jardine"-shirt!!  Grin
If it wasn't for my mother's birthday, I might had had the chance this year in Berlin, as Blondie and I have common friends and maybe I could've met some of the guys.  Sad 
It's a shame you're not gonna be there! If I get a reaction from Al (sitting front row!) you'll be the first to know!  Cheesy
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2018, 01:11:57 AM »

It's a shame you're not gonna be there! If I get a reaction from Al (sitting front row!) you'll be the first to know!  Cheesy

Grin

Hope you'll have a ball later today!

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx