gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680792 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 06:09:06 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW!! The Beach Boys video slot machine!!  (Read 964 times)
tony p
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:38 PM »

http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20120327005341/en

Debuting for the first time ever, Bally Technologies will unveil its new Beach Boys-themed video slots. These five-reel, 1,024-way games, featured on Bally’s ALPHA 2™ Pro Series™ V22/22 Upright Wheel cabinet, capture “America’s Band” to its fullest, immersing players in the Southern California culture of surfing, sun, cars, and romance with The Beach Boys songs and video clips. The games feature five progressive jackpots, the U-Spin™ play mechanic, and five of The Beach Boys most beloved songs including California Girls, Fun, Fun, Fun, and I Get Around, enhanced by the custom Pro Series surround-sound chair. The colorful Beach Boys Bonus Wheel atop the game awards credits and one of the six U-Spin™ bonus wheels for a chance to win one of the progressive jackpots.

I gotta heart that just wont stop beating for you, I gotta love that just can’t stop feeling for you
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,12583.0.html
tony p
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 09:25:44 PM »

sorry mate - i didnt even see the previous topic about this

hopefully the mods can delete mine

cheers

I gotta heart that just wont stop beating for you, I gotta love that just can’t stop feeling for you
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx