gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:34:41 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: California Resurgence  (Read 3047 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: March 14, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11506926

Wrote this in my car on the way home today (technically yesterday now ), while listening to the Beach Boys (specifically Wild Honey). This came together quickly. I'm planning to put vocals on it.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 11:45:57 PM »

Awsome track!  Grin Do you have lyrics for it?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:22:57 AM »

Not yet, just harmonies.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 02:16:58 AM »

Been meaning to tell you I dig the songs you've uploaded since Zombie Mall.

This song and Fuggit are dope. Keep it up! Add vocals. Did you guys ever end up putting out a CD or album?

No mas, por favor.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 07:48:08 AM »

Thanks guys! Haven't released anything yet as 1) we keep writing more material  and  2) I went about 4-5 months without hearing in my left ear, so I couldn't really mix. Now everything is back to normal and I got a lot of catching up to do...

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »

Thanks guys! Haven't released anything yet as 1) we keep writing more material  and  2) I went about 4-5 months without hearing in my left ear, so I couldn't really mix. Now everything is back to normal and I got a lot of catching up to do...
That sucks you couldn't hear in one ear for almost half a year, glad everything is back to normal. Cool I bet your wondering how BW did his music with one ear.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 04:40:20 PM »

That sucks you couldn't hear in one ear for almost half a year, glad everything is back to normal. Cool I bet your wondering how BW did his music with one ear.

Oh yeah...I could kinda half-ass mix, but since I specifically mix for headphones first it got real hard to do so.  I'm amazed at the fact that Brian is able to sing live being deaf in one ear, at his age, as I'm sure his good ear has lost some of its kick.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 03:14:23 AM »

Sounds good, Billy! Let us know when it's all ready to go - also, good to hear about your ear as well - Do all the mixing now!  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 11:13:06 PM »

Lovin' the Bass line  Rock!

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:54 PM »

Lovin' the Bass line  Rock!
That was what stuck out to me too. It sounds very familiar, almost like I've heard it before, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx