gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:09:17 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Probyn Gregory interview - new album, tour & grammy's info  (Read 18287 times)
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »

Just google that sentence a few posts up. I did.

It's a bit grumpy/burned out sounding. I can see why BB management wouldn't necessarily be too happy for everyone to know they ended up on the bill at the last minute and had to do laps of the car park.

Bit petty, but feasible

I agree..

Probyn didn't come across in a good light, he seems pretty entitled

I couldn't disagree more. He comes across as a professional musician who doesn't want other people in the business to treat him unprofessionally, whether Diana Ross being rude or the Grammys staff not  making proper arrangements. That's not being entitled, that's expecting professional behaviour from work colleagues.

The interview seemed harmless enough to me at the time, but I can guess which bit makes the board moderators not want it reposting here, and I wouldn't argue with them about that...

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
NatureShowInStereo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2012, 10:04:47 PM »

Probyn got in trouble with who I'm assuming were Brian's people (for being genuinely honest, which is bs imo) and he asked for it to be removed from internet sources because of that. I don't know what he got in trouble about, but it's silly. I understand the bad publicity, but really, I'm sure if I asked the people sitting around me at the reunion show I went to if they heard about that Probyn Gregory interview, they'd respond asking "Probe what? Who?" even if it remained online.
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »

At the very least the Irvine audience was more infected with Probymania -- I caught one of those stupid beach balls being batted around and in deranged, spidery Sharpie on the side someone had scrawled... "PROBIN" along with other arcane, misspelled inscriptions.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2012, 11:38:42 PM »

gotta love censorship.  Smiley

No mas, por favor.
Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2012, 12:42:21 AM »

What exact info belongs to miss Grammy, now? Sorry, I'm lost.

My real name is Peter Aaron Beyer. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2012, 12:50:39 AM »

Hey guys we were the ones who put it up & kinda got in trouble for whatever reason & I don't really want to deal with that again haha. We do have NEW content we filmed with Probyn, Darian, Scott & Mike when they were here on the 50th tour that should be going online soon. Lets just say the Probyn interview got some mics adjusted...

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2012, 12:53:58 AM »

I had an interesting email or three after that was put online.  Ahhh!

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2012, 12:57:38 AM »

Hey guys we were the ones who put it up & kinda got in trouble for whatever reason & I don't really want to deal with that again haha. We do have NEW content we filmed with Probyn, Darian, Scott & Mike when they were here on the 50th tour that should be going online soon. Lets just say the Probyn interview got some mics adjusted...

by Bruce, yes?

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
Ted
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2012, 04:01:43 AM »

I had an interesting email or three after that was put online.  Ahhh!
Good for you.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx