gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 05:13:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: when fans get together: rendezvous for those attending the German gigs in August  (Read 22728 times)
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2012, 07:08:45 AM »

Idea came up in the 50th Anniversary Tour Dates thread. Few beers before & after?

So... who's going to be there in Germany's glorious capital city?  w00t!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:54:30 AM by Lowbacca » Logged
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 08:13:42 AM »

Rob Dean has never been known to have a few beers.  Beer  Drinking Buddies

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:18:42 AM »

Rob Dean has never been known to have a few beers.  Beer  Drinking Buddies
That's good to hear.
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 08:22:16 AM »

I'll be there with a friend of mine. Don't know at which time though, as we have to drive from Hannover

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Jaspy
Smiley Smile Associate

That's not me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 08:27:13 AM »

Rob Dean, the guy under the table.

Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 09:18:02 AM »

Rob Dean, the guy under the table.

You guys crack me up  Roll Eyes

Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 09:21:50 AM »

Idea came up in the 50th Anniversary Tour Dates thread. Few beers before & after?

So... who's going to be there in Germany's glorious capital city?  w00t!

Yep count me in , If anyone knows a good bar very close to the venue that would be great - Backstage bar even better  LOL

Can't drink too much after , as i have a flight next day to Stuttgart ( what a very lame excuse )
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 09:26:52 AM »

Where are you guys sitting ? I'm in block 403 (cheap seats)

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »

Where are you guys sitting ? I'm in block 403 (cheap seats)

Block B ( On the ground level ) Row 7 Seat 1 - however my dream seat would be behind the drum-kit
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 02:07:15 AM »

Block B (right side), Row 14, Seat 12.
Sam_BFC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 05:58:20 AM »

I could contain myself no longer...with no guarantee of UK dates just booked Unterrang Block 203, Row:  10, Seats 1 & 2...I've not been to Berlin before...hope I can find someone to come with me aha.

I feel an emotional night in store.

"..be cautious, don't get your hopes up, look over your shoulder because heartbreak and darkness are always ready to pounce"

petsoundsnola
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »

I could contain myself no longer...with no guarantee of UK dates just booked Unterrang Block 203, Row:  10, Seats 1 & 2...I've not been to Berlin before...hope I can find someone to come with me aha.

I feel an emotional night in store.
Never been to Berlin before? How exciting! "Emotional night" - you bet your a**.  Smiley
Craig Boyd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 07:37:28 AM »

There's a chance I might be there if no UK dates are announced, i'm up for a sesh!  Grin
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 07:57:14 AM »

There's a chance I might be there if no UK dates are announced, i'm up for a sesh!  Grin

Do it Craig , should be a blast..........no drinking involved  LOL

Can we also change the name on this thread to also include the Stuttgart gig as well please...............
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »

Can we also change the name on this thread to also include the Stuttgart gig as well please...............
I only included Berlin because that's the gig I'm going to attend. But yeah, I will change it.  Banana
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 04:33:38 AM »

I'll be there with a friend of mine. Don't know at which time though, as we have to drive from Hannover

Hey, do you live here in Hannover or does your friend? I guess I'll take the train the day before the gig, as I am going to take the opportunity to visit friends in Berlin that week-end.

My ticket is for block 220. I couldn't book a ticket for block A or B which I would have preferred, don't know whether I was late or they were sold elsewhere. I guess I'll take my binoculars. Wink 2 How much are the seats in blocks A and B?

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Paulos
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »

I'm gonna be there too guys (thanks fo rthe link Lowbacca), Block B (left) Row 6, Seat 3 - I think I'm sat in front and 2 seats to the right of Rob!
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 11:40:50 AM »

I'm gonna be there too guys (thanks fo rthe link Lowbacca), Block B (left) Row 6, Seat 3 - I think I'm sat in front and 2 seats to the right of Rob!

group hug  Then , before the gig/during the gig/after the gig - Really looking forward to Germany  Grin
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 11:44:51 AM »

Really looking forward to Germany  Grin
You may.  Smiley
Paulos
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 11:48:32 AM »

Group hugs, beers, Beach Boys - it's going to be gosh darn brilliant!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 11:56:47 AM »

Hey, do you live here in Hannover or does your friend? I guess I'll take the train the day before the gig, as I am going to take the opportunity to visit friends in Berlin that week-end.

My ticket is for block 220. I couldn't book a ticket for block A or B which I would have preferred, don't know whether I was late or they were sold elsewhere. I guess I'll take my binoculars. Wink 2 How much are the seats in blocks A and B?

Both of us are from Hannover although I'm living in Göttingen right now. Another member of this board (although he doesn't post) from Hannover will be tehre as well

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 12:49:58 PM »

BTW how about a flash mob kinda thing ? Like all at the same time (and certainly from different directions) yelling something. Something nice of course....

- Jack Rieley
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »

BTW how about a flash mob kinda thing ? Like all at the same time (and certainly from different directions) yelling something. Something nice of course....

"JEFFREY FOSKETT!!!!" Grin

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Beach Boy
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got tears in the morning

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »

I'll be there too and I think it would be funny to yell something. Hey, maybe we can even get Al to do "Lookin' at Tomorrow" or something.  Wink   Also looking forward meeting you guys there.

Late at night
When the whole world's sleeping
I dream of you
Close to you I feel your sweet heart beating
I dream of you
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2012, 10:33:18 AM »

How about standing up when Mike begins to introduce "Be true to your school" and sing "Prayer" ?  Grin Ok, I probably can't do that.....

So, when and where do we meet ? I have to order my bus tickets soon

- Jack Rieley
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx