-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Filet O'Fish
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Filet O'Fish  (Read 4763 times)
Bubba Ho-Tep
« on: March 27, 2006, 09:35:52 AM »

I am addicted to the Filet O' Fish. I only allow myself to get it maybe 5 times a year, since after I eat it I feel like crap for 2 days.

Filet o Fish now has a fun website in it's honor, with a fun video game to play.

Check it out here:

http://www.filetofish.com/GCM/index.html
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 09:41:55 AM »

i prefer chicken Shrug

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 12:53:19 PM »

Well, I ate the fish at lunch. Now I have a headache, a racing heart, and grease oozing from my pores. Gonna stick to the PB sandwich from now on…..
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 08:10:08 PM »

Filet o fish?! *shudder*

I have a story to tell about it.

You remember the days when they came in that other packaging, before McDonalds came out with the, ahem, more environmentally-friendly wrapping? Well, my dad and I had gone to McDonalds, and he ordered it (I got the McDLT...remember those?) and he specifically asked for NO TARTAR SAUCE. Well, as we pull away from the drive-thru...lo and behold, there was a sh*tload of that gunk on it. He started laughing and said..."F*ck it. I'll ge the refund later..let's go to Arby's". He then put the sandwich on his dashboard , and said he'd leave it there for a few days. I asked why, and he said "you'll see". A few days later passed...we went back, and he sent me inside to order another FoF (along with a WHOLE BUNCH of other stuff). After we ate in the car, he grabbed the OLD FoF (which was still hot, since it was summer) and took me with him back in the McD.  He asked to speak to the manager, and said he had a complaint about his FoF. The manager asked him what was the problem, and so Dad handed him the old bag.

I'll put it this way...my 7th birthday was the next day, and let's just say me and all my other friends/family had our birthday party at McDonalds, and all our food was free.  LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Mitchell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 05:19:51 AM »

Hahaha nice.

Watch out for snakes!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: