-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:47:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  how do we earn Smiley Stars?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: how do we earn Smiley Stars?  (Read 5222 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2006, 02:11:42 PM »

I saw where I only have 1 star, is this a status of how many times we post? if so, i need to get on it.

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 02:32:57 PM »

I saw where I only have 1 star, is this a status of how many times we post? if so, i need to get on it.

I think it's based on how many times Billy C sees your email address show up on his Paypal account.

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:56:27 PM »

LOL

Nah..I don't use Pay Pal, unless they all of a sudden take Food Stamps...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »

Please, if that is the case, don't. There is nothing that contributes to lack of intelligence on a message board more than people posting just to get their post count up. Only post when you have something to say.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 08:23:53 PM »

hey, i was just messing. i try not to post when not needed

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
b.dfzo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 07:01:53 PM »

I only have one star...
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 07:09:41 PM »

I only have one star...

So does Captain America.  You don't hear him complain.

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 09:01:28 PM »

im a male eagle, yey! hope thats good, though i havnt seen any others. im not complaining at all, hope it doesnt sound like it

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: