gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680880 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 01, 2024, 05:19:13 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New blackmarket Carnegie release  (Read 5598 times)
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2012, 04:16:35 PM »

Last time I saw a vinyl bootleg come out was in the late 80's.  Thought they were extinct!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
MBE
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 07:59:15 PM »

Just enter Rolling Stones, Beatles, Dylan, Pink Floyd on Ebay. I have bought about 100 over the last three years
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 08:37:02 PM »

You know, I can totally understand buying classic albums on 160 gram virgin vinyl. But why would you want to continue spending the money on bootleg vinyl albums if the audio quality is equal to or less than that of CD, Flac, or Mp3 downloaded sources, which are more ubiquitous? After all, most bootlegs consist of studio outtakes and live performances and most of the time they're sourced from second or third generation tape (or digital) right? And from past experience (Beatles, Beach Boys, Stones) vinyl bootlegs were usually pressed on inferior vinyl, right? So what's the use? Just to be consistent with the vinyl collection? Surface noise, clicks & pops, skips, wear, warpage.............no thanks.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 01:31:14 PM »

I happened to stumble on a copy of this new reissue today. And as I never was able to find that Hang Ten release of a couple of years back, I'm quite happy to finally have this recording on CD.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 01:54:09 PM »

You stumbled on it?  Did you fall down and hurt yourself?

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »

He didn't say it pushed him down a flight of stairs....  Cool Guy Wink

No mas, por favor.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »

Is this new release an upgrade at all to the other boot?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 12:13:24 AM »

it's bearable.  Roll Eyes

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
GuyOnTheBeach
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2012, 10:16:13 AM »

Seeing as how many filesharing sites have gone into shutdown over the last couple of days, don't be suprised if we have to revert to the old fashioned way pretty soon.  Shocked

Over priced in independent record stores.. I CAN'T GO BACK TO THAT!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:17:39 AM by GuyOnTheBeach » Logged
rogerlancelot
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »

Hmmm...I wonder where that "Good Vibrations From London" recording came from.....

P.S. I was simply sharing it for free and was NOT trying to help greedy bootleggers make money.

Angry

Edit: I added this cool looking scrolling text:

FART POOP DIRTY SANCHEZ RUSTY TROMBONE
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 04:46:51 PM by Ben Dover » Logged
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »

It wasn't me.  Razz

rogerlancelot
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2012, 09:51:42 PM »

It wasn't me.  Razz

LOL

ASS DICK VAGINA goshdarn NIPPLE SCROTUM ANUS AND OTHER NAUGHTY WORDS
This "Marquee" function is awesome!!!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2012, 10:01:37 PM »

YESITIS

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 10:58:05 PM »

Reviewed:

http://www.collectorsmusicreviews.com/godfather-label/the-beach-boys-hold-on-brothers-godfather-records-gr713/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CollectorsMusicReviews+%28Collectors+Music+Reviews%29

“We live in divisive times.”
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx