-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:26:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  The Brady Bunch Movie
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Brady Bunch Movie  (Read 2568 times)
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »

Has anybody else seen this funny parody of the show with the Bradys in the 1990s. LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 12:25:25 AM »

Oh, yeah ("Everyone Love's Marcia, No-one loves you  LOL)- and the sequel for the hard-core Shwartz crowd. There's a 3rd one, where they jumped the shark  Cheesy.

The original series is on perpetual rotation in Australia at the moment, making me hanker for the parodies; not easily available last time I checked.  Have them on Video; in the shed with the other redundant formats (16mm, CRT and magazines)

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 05:48:38 AM »

I bought mine at DVD store that sells tons of harder to get movies. The characters were so funny with psycho Jan and Greg being a total loser in 1990s society. LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:34:29 AM »

Haven't seen it in years - though I remember it being really well-written/hilarious. I almost bought it the other day actually, but decided to save it for another time.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 06:54:10 AM »

Haven't seen it in years - though I remember it being really well-written/hilarious. I almost bought it the other day actually, but decided to save it for another time.
Buy it soon!, you won't regret it! Grin

Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 07:44:20 PM »

"Have you heard of this new thing called Women's Liv?"  LOL

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: