gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
632055 Posts in 25312 Topics by 3602 Members - Latest Member: Beachboy61 May 25, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Stephen Desper Thread  (Read 331527 times)
DRM
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: April 22, 2018, 05:51:47 PM »

I hope you're doing okay, Mr. Desper.
COMMENT to DRM:  Thanks for asking if I'm OK . . . actually I've had pneumonia, which laid me up for over a month. Taking advantage of the bed-ridden situation, and with the help of my trusty IBM Thinkpad, I was able to tie up all the loose ends and finish the second part of the book. It is now being rendered in the Vimeo software we use for the Study-Videos. Then a final check. So, depending on everyone's schedule, your wait  should not be much longer . . . and will be rewarded with around 175 pages of some interesting stuff.  My health has returned to normal enabling me to now add commentary to a Beach Boy special in the works. Sorry, can't give you more information at this time, but it will be big. ~swd
Great news.  I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and doing okay. It's coming up on Beach Boys season and there are many of us who haven't forgotten your major role in creating some of the Beach Boys' finest work.  Not to mention your ability to communicate extensive knowledge in an artful and human manner. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:56:56 PM by DRM » Logged
Rick5150
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: Today at 04:44:32 AM »

My health has returned to normal enabling me to now add commentary to a Beach Boy special in the works. Sorry, can't give you more information at this time, but it will be big.[/size] ~swd

I am glad you're feeling better. A Beach Boys special in the works that will be big? Can't wait!!! Thanks again for all you do.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx