gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680853 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 05:10:57 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rolling Stones Message Board?  (Read 2476 times)
Newguy562
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:16:46 AM »

I really want to check out a few Rolling Stones forums, any sites? I have been so obsessed with them lately :D I need to vent out lol
Paulos
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 10:44:17 AM »

Seriously? I'm going to take the position that you are mentally incapable of thinking for yourself and give you a hand. Here's what you do: 1) enter the words 'rolling stones forum' into a search engine such as google. 2) Click on the results.
MyGlove
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »

Seriously? I'm going to take the position that you are mentally incapable of thinking for yourself and give you a hand. Here's what you do: 1) enter the words 'rolling stones forum' into a search engine such as google. 2) Click on the results.

Shocked burned
Newguy562
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 01:27:04 PM »

I did and I didn't find a great one...
Paulos
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 02:20:50 PM »

Not all forums/messageboards are going to be as great as this one...
Newguy562
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 03:28:03 PM »

Not all forums/messageboards are going to be as great as this one...
I haven't came across any up the par with this one..except for mortigitempo.com
MBE
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »

Keno's is good (Enter Keno stones in google) Iorr.com is good too. These are the two I go on.
Aum Bop Diddit
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 08:32:35 PM »

I'm registered at this one -- the "Tell Me" board.

http://www.iorr.org/talk/list.php?1

It's pretty good -- lotsa hard core folks like this board.  Also a lot of mindless spouting, what a shock!

Hey!  Those are *MY* wind chimes!
Newguy562
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 09:35:34 PM »

it's ok i'm guessing this is the best forum that exists Smiley
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07:23 PM »

C'mon, let's go easy on Newguy!

How can we expect kids to think for themselves these days with there being an iPhone app for everything that they must seemingly want or care about and if there's not: it must not matter?

If Newguy is asking our advice on a topic as opinions he respects, we should be able to resist making cheap cracks at him!

The guy loves The Stones and is already thinking outside the box as far as what you're supposed to think is good in regards to them, so let's give the kid a hand!
Newguy562
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:03 PM »

C'mon, let's go easy on Newguy!

How can we expect kids to think for themselves these days with there being an iPhone app for everything that they must seemingly want or care about and if there's not: it must not matter?

If Newguy is asking our advice on a topic as opinions he respects, we should be able to resist making cheap cracks at him!

The guy loves The Stones and is already thinking outside the box as far as what you're supposed to think is good in regards to them, so let's give the kid a hand!
thanks for not bashing me it's hard to ask anything on here without getting crap for it :/..this is definitely the best forum i've checked around and the closest one after this is steve hoffman Smiley
aye do you use imovie?
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »

http://youtu.be/wuQAnzCEjao

Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx