gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680755 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 12:32:31 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Christmas Song And Video  (Read 1040 times)
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2011, 07:29:50 AM »

I did this song as an experiment after recording some other things for Christmas that day a few years ago, imagining this song with the Chet Atkins chord sound from his old records. This was done pretty much straight through on each track, and wasn't tinkered with or edited since it was an experiment for fun anyway. But I liked it so I kept it and here it is, three tracks of guitar.

Then this week I was curious to see how it would look if I tried editing together video I found of professional, amateur, and animated ballet dancers performing the actual song in the ballet, and put the clips over the guitar track.

Dance Of The Sugar Plum Telecaster video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RocZzIjVzwY&context=C227b1ADOEgsToPDskJtzyiWVvif-YVx7Z0FLY0V

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
adam78
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »

Love it! Such good clean fun.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx