gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 09:32:51 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will C. Loves You  (Read 3533 times)
Will C.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2011, 08:12:35 AM »

Hello everyone!

This is Will C.  I wanted to put together the obligatory "greetings" post, as I am new to posting here.  However, I certainly have been lurking for a good deal of time now, and I think it's necessary to express to this smiley community just how much I value and enjoy my time spent on this forum.  It goes without saying that it is a gold mine for a fan like me!  I've read first hand stories from honored guests, learned things I haven't had the opportunity to hear about anywhere else, and discovered long lost audio and video that has truly blown me away.  Most recently,  I'd have to refer to the Eastern Airlines clip with Al, Bruce, Dennis, Carl and Brian in the home studio.  Although it is only about 3 seconds long, it was mind boggling to see!

I plan to contribute only positivity to this forum.  I know that is a vague statement, but I just wanted to make it clear that I am a new personality who will be contributing to the atmosphere here, and that I have no desire to push peoples buttons just to get my rocks off or anything of that nature.  I am an individual who respects people's opinions and points of view, and I appreciate good natured humor as well.  I think it only makes sense to start on the right foot and give a giant thank you to all of the fans who have contributed to this forum and made it what it is, and I'd also like to give a big shout out and thank you to all of the honored guests who openly contribute and help make this site what it is.

Wrian Bilson
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 12:18:13 AM »

Grin Wrian Bilson Loves You too.  Grin
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:21:29 PM »

Welcome!

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:48:20 AM »

Welcome, Master William.

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Will C.