gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 02:30:55 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: When in their career, if ever, do you stop listening to the beach boys?  (Read 21597 times)
Newguy562
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »

who's your top groups?

The Beach Boys and Beatles are still at the top, but I have been listening to a lot more since I was in high school (back in the 90's).  I'm also big on the following: Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Chicago (their early horn-rock stuff), Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Bill Champlin, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, U2, Old & In The Way, CSN+Y, Pink Floyd, EWF, John Fogerty (CCR and solo), the Eagles, and many many others. 
you have great taste in music like many of us on here Smiley
but what's your top 5?
1. the beatles 2. the beach boys 3. the rolling stones 4. pink floyd 5. the kinks (this is just as of now it usually changes every week) but the other groups i listen to frequently are radiohead,the smiths,the zombies,the doors,led zeppelin.
Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2012, 09:29:47 PM »

who's your top groups?

The Beach Boys and Beatles are still at the top, but I have been listening to a lot more since I was in high school (back in the 90's).  I'm also big on the following: Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, Chicago (their early horn-rock stuff), Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Bill Champlin, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, U2, Old & In The Way, CSN+Y, Pink Floyd, EWF, John Fogerty (CCR and solo), the Eagles, and many many others. 
you have great taste in music like many of us on here Smiley
but what's your top 5?
1. the beatles 2. the beach boys 3. the rolling stones 4. pink floyd 5. the kinks (this is just as of now it usually changes every week) but the other groups i listen to frequently are radiohead,the smiths,the zombies,the doors,led zeppelin.

Oh man, I don't know.  :-) I don't really have a top 5.  Last couple years I've found myself really into Paul Simon.  My tastes change quite a bit. 

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx