gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680783 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 03:41:02 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cabinessence Piano Cover  (Read 1200 times)
adam78
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »

Just before posting this, i've just listened to the superb cover egon spengler has done. I've only just seen it so this was defintely not in response to that! That is brilliant.

I simply had a couple of hours to kill this afternoon and I decided to record a piano cover of cabinessence with a few vocals overdubbed. Certainly nothing as grand, or precise an effort as previously mentioned, but i kinda liked it so thought i'd post here to see if any of you do? I've posted it on my soundcloud so here's the link...

http://soundcloud.com/m2-productions/sets/a-compilation-of-demonstration

happy listening! i hope....
egon spengler
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »

this is a truly great cover, adam! i have to say, at first i was surprised at how different your interpretation was from the original.. until i realized that i was listening to "is that all you've got?"  Grin  you have a great tone to your voice, and i enjoy your other tunes just as much as CE! definitely keep us updated when you add new songs!
adam78
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:04:01 AM »

Thank you very much. It was literally one of those nothing to do for a couple of hours so have a go moments. Glad you like it.

I used produce music for my band and used to spend ages on them, lucky enough to get bbc radio play and stuff but i've cut right back again and just prefer knocking out honest little demos.

thanks again
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx