gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 01:52:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will the Smile box set help or hinder sales of In The Key of Disney?  (Read 973 times)
Sie W
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2011, 11:26:17 PM »

Thought I would make this my first post subject, I thought of this when I visited Brian's website as your all aware it is awash with smile and not much in the way of his new solo album. Would it have been better to hold the solo album back, or as they have done have both released within a week of each other.
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 12:29:19 AM »

I don't think it would have made much difference to be honest. Disney have done hee haw to promote the album, it was the same with the Gershwin album. That, in my opinion could have been a big seller in today's market had they bothered their arse to promote it. Pity.
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:30:40 PM »

I think they should have waited till spring 2012 to release ..Disney..Its a fine record and deserves attention..Gershwin lp got much more press + attention..It even charted in USA jazz charts.. There were reviews in many mags + newspapers + you could even find it at WALMART..
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx