-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:19:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Smiley Smile Net Official Member Picture Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Smiley Smile Net Official Member Picture Thread  (Read 169761 times)
Jason
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2006, 07:29:39 PM »

tis ME!!!!
visit ME at myspace.com/surdeanweird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f****t.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2006, 06:04:50 PM »

tis ME!!!!
visit ME at myspace.com/surdeanweird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That song was...interesting. Actually, if I'm being honest, I actually kind of like it. Your voice is weird, but somehow affecting. Reminded me of Daniel Johnston.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2006, 02:38:01 AM »

100_2360" style="width:400px

A picture of me last July in Palm Springs.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 02:39:57 AM by Eric Aniversario » Logged
Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2006, 10:20:24 PM »

100_2360" style="width:400px

A picture of me last July in Palm Springs.
Totally not how i perceived you would look llike. How'd you get into the beach boys?
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2006, 11:29:27 PM »

I was in the 11th grade back in 1991 and I had been an avid follower of the then-current pop scene.  I was beginning to grow very disenchanted with new music so I started listening to the oldies station.  The Beach Boys immediately stood out to me as sounding "newer" than a lot of the other bands from the same era.  I started off with Absolute Best Vol. 1 & 2 (now out of print) and then I went on to collect all the officially released albums (even the 70's and 80's ones, which were single CD's back then!)  In 1998, I decided to start the Beach Boys Setlist Archive, and asked for people to send in setlists.  I never imagined that I would be nearing 1000 setlists just 8 years later, and that I would be getting backstage at the Mike & Bruce shows, the Al shows, and the Brian shows.  It was only out of the kindness and appreciation of band members like Scott Totten, Billy Hinsche and Jeff Foskett that I was able to meet the surviving Beach Boys and their bands.  Now at age 30, and not looking like the average Beach Boys fan, I sometimes get dirty looks from people wanting to get backstage and wondering what I did to get back there.

Just curious...what did you think I looked like?  Sometimes I hesitate to use my actual picture as an avatar beccause I'd feel funny with random strangers recognizing me at concerts.
Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2006, 01:34:10 PM »

I was in the 11th grade back in 1991 and I had been an avid follower of the then-current pop scene.  I was beginning to grow very disenchanted with new music so I started listening to the oldies station.  The Beach Boys immediately stood out to me as sounding "newer" than a lot of the other bands from the same era.  I started off with Absolute Best Vol. 1 & 2 (now out of print) and then I went on to collect all the officially released albums (even the 70's and 80's ones, which were single CD's back then!)  In 1998, I decided to start the Beach Boys Setlist Archive, and asked for people to send in setlists.  I never imagined that I would be nearing 1000 setlists just 8 years later, and that I would be getting backstage at the Mike & Bruce shows, the Al shows, and the Brian shows.  It was only out of the kindness and appreciation of band members like Scott Totten, Billy Hinsche and Jeff Foskett that I was able to meet the surviving Beach Boys and their bands.  Now at age 30, and not looking like the average Beach Boys fan, I sometimes get dirty looks from people wanting to get backstage and wondering what I did to get back there.

Just curious...what did you think I looked like?  Sometimes I hesitate to use my actual picture as an avatar beccause I'd feel funny with random strangers recognizing me at concerts.
i don't know, i think it was a very selfconscious post on my part, believe me i meant no disrespect...i guess i think of beach boy fans as weird or over intellectual nerd types, not like buff, surfer ethnic-looking guys enjoying a maitai kickin back after a hard day of catchin waves in friggin indonesia!!!
Surfs up, lookout for that tsunami!
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »

i don't know, i think it was a very selfconscious post on my part, believe me i meant no disrespect...i guess i think of beach boy fans as weird or over intellectual nerd types, not like buff, surfer ethnic-looking guys enjoying a maitai kickin back after a hard day of catchin waves in friggin indonesia!!!

LOL
Don't trust the outward appearance!  I am as weird and nerdy as anyone else!  At least that's what my friends tell me!

PS If you look closely, that's not a maitai...it's a Pomegranate Soy Frappucino!! Grin

Good vibes,
Eric
Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2006, 02:50:11 PM »

LOL
Don't trust the outward appearance!  I am as weird and nerdy as anyone else!  At least that's what my friends tell me!

PS If you look closely, that's not a maitai...it's a Pomegranate Soy Frappucino!! Grin

Good vibes,
Eric
yes good vibes....can we still be friends?
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2006, 03:14:09 PM »

LOL

Good vibes,
Eric
yes good vibes....can we still be friends?
Of course!  You told me when my girl was untrue...I loaned you money when the funds weren't too cool.  You know what they say...you need a cool head, and a warm heart.  And that's how every day should start. Grin

Good vibes,
Eric
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2006, 08:37:09 AM »

Pomegranate Soy Frappucino?

Sounds good. Is it sweet?

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2006, 02:29:50 PM »

Pomegranate Soy Frappucino?

Sounds good. Is it sweet?
A little sweet, a little tangy, a little creamy...a LOT PERFECT!
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2006, 08:10:43 PM »

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 02:16:00 PM by Aegir » Logged

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2007, 08:08:04 PM »

Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2007, 09:34:57 PM »

If I can figure out how to put a picture on this thing I will. Let's just say that someone told me I look like Mike Love circa 1966.

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2007, 12:21:31 PM »

Does that mean you're bald?  Huh

Grin

Oh, by the way, here's a picture of myself, taken during a trip in Alaska last Summer...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 12:23:18 PM by SloopJohnB » Logged

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2007, 02:17:15 PM »

Here is me last week:

at the Beach Boys Monument (and no, I'm not pregnant... just going through a Fat Elvis phase Wink ):

« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 02:18:23 PM by pixletwin » Logged
Wrightfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »

Bringing this thread back from the dead:

Back a couple months ago when the Bearcats Basketball team won their conference.
Music Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2009, 10:24:30 AM »

Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »

Bringing this thread back from the dead:

Back a couple months ago when the Bearcats Basketball team won their conference.

I went to BU for undergrad...small world! 
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

at my brother's wedding......way back in....well, never mind... Smiley

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
LaurieBiagini
Smiley Smile Newbie

Songwriter/Singer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2009, 03:11:09 PM »

My most recent..

Check out my music on my website: http://www.myspace.com/lauriebiaginimusic
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »

Me enjoying Yosemite park May 2006...

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2009, 01:20:37 AM »

at my brother's wedding......way back in....well, never mind... Smiley

Are you that 4th missing Wilson brother that people speak about in hushed terms?

Just asking...

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2009, 06:14:38 AM »

Smiley

before this photo i had shoulder length hair parted in middle and a longer beard.....i have a funny story or two about your comment... Grin

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2009, 06:51:42 AM »

I was thinking the same thing. You're a composite Beach Boy. There's some Mike Love and some Glen Campbell in there, too!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: