gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:48:53 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: back after a long absence  (Read 2617 times)
Reverend Rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »

For some reason, I couldn't get logged into this site for a couple of years.  Now, all of a sudden, I can post again, so I'm very happy to be back.  I wonder if anyone even remembers me!  Well, if not, let me introduce myself as a huge Brian Wilson/Beach Boys fan who especially loves the progressive side of the Beach Boys and has a special fondness for the SMiLE sessions (hence my most recent and successful attempt to log in).  Looking forward to taking part in current discussions.

Peace,
"Reverend Rock"
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:42:52 AM »

Glad you're back, Reverend.

What was the problem exactly with not being able to log in?

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Reverend Rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 06:35:04 PM »

At some point, the site didn't seem to recognize my password, and just wouldn't let me on.  Oddly enough, when I showed up out of curiosity to see some TSS discussion, I suddenly saw the "Welcome Reverend Rock" message at the top of the page and thought, well, what if I try to post something?  And much to my surprise, everything went smoothly.  So, really, I don't know what the problem might have been before.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx