gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 08:09:24 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poor Reporting  (Read 5020 times)
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 05:10:28 PM »

GRAMMYS  Razz

GRANNYS   Wink
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2011, 08:23:48 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can't tell Mike from Bruce any longer.  They're both neckless, baseball-capped Weebles.  The only way to tell is that one has a prop keyboard, and the other one has more "bling", as the kids say.

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »

that was a rough watch.

geez... no wonder Brian doesn't want to be seen with those guys.

Think that was rough?

Try this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5NCGWCZNxE

Mayor McCallion is a legend in these parts and partly because of things like this.
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 09:29:53 AM »

I can't believe I paused both DW's Holy Man and Rainbows to watch those 2 videos!!! Angry Angry Angry Wall Wall Old Man Old Man

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 03:10:44 AM »

that was a rough watch.

geez... no wonder Brian doesn't want to be seen with those guys.

Think that was rough?

Try this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5NCGWCZNxE

Mayor McCallion is a legend in these parts and partly because of things like this.

Whoa, people are criticizing this? This is like the best thing the Mike/Bruce band has ever done, and that's not saying their performances are weak - this is just that awesome. Bruce's laugh is brilliance.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:12:18 AM by runnersdialzero » Logged

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 07:26:18 AM »

Yeah, are they playing any Smile songs?  Other than GV and H&V?

And Stamos, how exactly did he manage to get into the band?  Their Full House experience way back when must have been incredibly awesome I gather   Roll Eyes
He's probably a nice guy, probably is a legitimate fan of the music, he's handsome and provides eye candy for the ladies i suppose - but still, what the hell?   I thought the Stamos period was just a phase, but they keep bringing him back.  
It's their perogative to do so of course, and who am I to say boo (hoo) about it, but everytime I see him with them something deep inside me lets out the "ugh-iest" of groans.    Maybe it's just indigestion.   Shrug

You're going to hate this.  Really.  You will.  lol.  Back 'n the day, if you're not aware, the Beach Boys (or some semblence thereof) were on Full House.  John Stamos of course was an actor on Full House.  Also around this time, Jeff Foskett was in the Beach Boys.  There was another episode of Full House where John's character uncle Jesse had a band over to his house because they were writing jingles for some reason, and guess who the lead guy in the 'jingle' band was?  Jeff Foskett.

Sooooo, it's entirely possible that somehow Stamos knew Foskett and that was his door into the band.

I think in general, John reminds the band of the late 80's when they were very popular still.  It's like their reminder of the Kokomo era.  To be honest, I don't blame them for bringing him back around, they probably like hanging out with him. 
Outtasight!
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 02:05:21 PM »

Hopefully these clips should put paid to any BB's / BW reunion show. Avoid avoid avoid!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx