gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 05:58:05 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: pepper goes blank  (Read 1067 times)
wilsonart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2011, 06:24:49 AM »

Felt I must play Pepper before I listen to the new Smile...It was Twenty years ago today Sgt. Pepper tought the band to play..goin in and out of style..guarenteed to make you  (SMILE)  than the album goes blank...what's the deal? Has Smile replaced Pepper?  I raced to my Pepper (CD)  same thing..after the lyric SMILE the cd goes blank!!! Oh! Brian what a cleaver trick you have spun all these years later.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 08:06:40 AM »

Felt I must play Pepper before I listen to the new Smile...It was Twenty years ago today Sgt. Pepper tought the band to play..goin in and out of style..guarenteed to make you  (SMILE)  than the album goes blank...what's the deal? Has Smile replaced Pepper?  I raced to my Pepper (CD)  same thing..after the lyric SMILE the cd goes blank!!! Oh! Brian what a cleaver trick you have spun all these years later.

Haha. Excellent. But isn't it "guaranteed to raise a SMiLE"? Just consider the implications of that!!! :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx