-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:34:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Syked beyond belief...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Syked beyond belief...  (Read 1421 times)
Mahalo
Smiley Smile Associate

..Stand back, Speak normally

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2011, 08:47:00 PM »

... I know it is a waste of a thread, but I just watched that Youtube segment with the GV's video...caught a little CITFOTM..and I am F*cking stoked for Tuesday....I really needed to get that out of my system.

Since about June I have listened to nothing but classical, about 85% of which has been Mozart. One thing that Brian and Wolfgang have in common is their ability to write a song...not just music, or notes...but a song with a great, heavenly sense of melody. This Box Set is going to rule....because the songs Rule...not because they left out this or they put too much reverb on that...but because the songs are artistic genius...like Mozart...can a safe comparison be made between the unfinished SMiLE and the unfinished Requiem? Can Tuesday come any faster? Anyone else out there who went 9 months without SMiLE? Care to share your thoughts?
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 02:53:11 AM »

I'd went more like 3 months without it. Listened to literally everything else in my record collection  LOL But lapsed on Saturday when I found the album sequence, and the box comes tomorrow.....  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: