gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:20:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TSS - All things Good Vibrations  (Read 89176 times)
}{eywood
Smiley Smile Associate

That's OK. I'll fix it in post.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2021, 07:53:07 AM »

Attention board members!  I mentioned on a few of these threads that I have been working on a 5.1 surround mix of SMiLE.  Well I'm finished, and this will be released on the MQR label on the first day of summer (when else?).  However I am here able to show you the surround mix of Good Vibrations.  Yes, I said Good Vibrations, the song they can't even make a proper stereo mix of because of missing vocal stems.  I used the best in modern technology and the many available mixes and sources to get all the vocal stems I needed and here it is in all it's full surround glory!

I made this by isolating and separating the vocal tracks from the mono single, the "stereo" Smiley Smile remix, the Rarities mix, the Asher lyrics take and about a dozen different concerts released on the Lei'd in Hawaii and 66-67 box.  These were composited together to recreate and thicken the original vocals.  This version I'm sharing is the version with the Mike Love lyrics and is edited to match the 2011 Smile Sessions box set (the hum be da verse after gotta keep those lovin good...and the longer fade.  The version appearing on the forthcoming album known as "MQR's SMiLE: Good Vibrations All Around" is the alternate mix with the Asher lyrics and the fast gotta keep section followed by an instrumental insert and then the ending.
File is a multichannel flac at 16/48, so don't try to play on your phone. 

I hope this entertains and astounds you while also garnering interest in the project I've been working on every day for the last 7 months.

https://mega.nz/file/ikgiSBjJ#WNeQAyaXUJc2rwUDmWoSDGdGsVjwFctk1Tidle_LHQs

Here you go

We likes you, Brian Wilson.  We likes you, Dennis Wilson.  We likes you, Carl Wilson.  We likes you, Al Jardine.  Hell we even likes you, Al Jarreau.  But f*** you, Mike Love.  f*** you, Mike Love

Having a hard time finding the MQR Ear to Ear Expansion lossless?  Look here: https://mega.nz/folder/rpwyxYRS#QOUzKBal0pwye0hqS5zDpQ
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx