gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:27:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: False Barnyard---the book?  (Read 6265 times)
trismegistus
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »

I totally do. It's too bad we have all those pesky copyright laws that prevent you from appropriating music and pawning it off as your own. Oh well. At least there's one medium where you can legally steal from people and make a profit off those who don't know any better.

I do love it how you refer to this as your "work." Do you consider yourself an artist?

Not to get involved in this discussion, but I did want to point out there there is a genre of music called "Plunderphonics" which is completely made up of samples of other people's work.
Leo K
Smiley Smile Associate

I Have Lost Touch With The World

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2011, 08:33:41 AM »

Nice job iron horse, and well done.

We have different aesthetics and views on writing, and that's a great thing and makes the world go 'round! My writing is not meant to be read but yours obviously is, and that's ok by me. I have three traditionally written novels and the long hours and time it took to write them were great experiences. Now, I'm finding more happiness in conceptual art and that's where I'd rather be and where my sensibility lies.

The discussion here is very interesting and refreshing, and thanks to rock n roll too!

Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »

Leo, please stop being so nice and reasonable whilst I'm trying to criticise you. It confuses me and makes me feel guilty. Not a good combination. Cheesy

But yes, different strokes for different folks and all that......

gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx