gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680854 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 28, 2024, 01:17:00 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Farts Into His Piano: Take 8 (Complete)  (Read 7198 times)
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 04:36:20 PM »

as a joke Elvis once said that we was going to record an album called "Elvis burps" because he said that people would buy anything with his name on it..lol,,,
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 05:04:57 PM »

exactly..in fact he may have been commenting on this album when he said that...
rogerlancelot
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 05:10:08 PM »

That is a very hard to find album. I have the complete masters boxed set and it is of course not represented. Is it worth seeking out?
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 05:11:42 PM »

He was? I had no idea....  Tongue

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.

joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »

yeah if i remember the story right the colonel released this on his boxcar company because he couldn't make money off of Elvis' music because they were owned by RCA so the colonel literally took concert recordings and took things elvis said between songs and put them on the album,,it's basically Elvis introducing songs,talking to his fans and being silly,when Elvis found out about this it infuriated him,ever since the release RCA won't even touch the thing or rerelease it on cd or anything like that
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 11:12:19 PM »

Its gone now Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

hardly surprising...  Roll Eyes

And here's something weird: copy-pase the youtube link in Google, and you'll see one result. Watch the picture up close and be surprised...  Grin  Grin

(coincidence, I know...)
Oh. My. God.  LOL  LOL  LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 02:14:07 AM »

yeah if i remember the story right the colonel released this on his boxcar company because he couldn't make money off of Elvis' music because they were owned by RCA so the colonel literally took concert recordings and took things elvis said between songs and put them on the album,,it's basically Elvis introducing songs,talking to his fans and being silly,when Elvis found out about this it infuriated him,ever since the release RCA won't even touch the thing or rerelease it on cd or anything like that

I know the history! I was being sarcastic.

One day I'm going to make good on my promise to make the real worst album ever made, by combining the two commonly held 'Worst Record Ever Made''s, that and Lou Reeds 'Metal Machine Music', on the logic you can make something even more unlistenable out of the pair of them.

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 02:16:36 AM »

I think combining the two would make a product better than either.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 02:22:17 AM »

Then again, having listened to the leak of Lou's Metallica collab, I think that is even less palatable than MMM. Having Fun With LouTallica On Stage?

rogerlancelot
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 02:44:28 AM »

The Very Worst Of John & Yoko:
Featuring extracts of Unfinished Music #1 & 2, The Wedding Album, Sometime In NYC and assorted bootleg home demos.

Bad Songs Of The 70's:
Featuring songs like "Seasons In The Sun", "Knock Three Times", any song that the title begins with the word "Disco" ("Disco Duck", etc.), "Run Joey Run", "Please Mr. Postman" as performed by the Carpenters, "Drowning In A Sea Of Love" (Ringo Starr), "A Fifth Of Beethoven", "Muskrat Love", "You Light Up My Life" and many, many more. You could devote a whole thread in the Sandbox to this idea of rancid compilations.

A side note: Sometimes I drive around downtown Las Vegas with my window down and blasting "Cambridge 1969" from Unfinished Music No. 2 just to see the looks of horror on people's faces.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2011, 03:14:55 AM »

A side note: Sometimes I drive around downtown Las Vegas with my window down and blasting "Cambridge 1969" from Unfinished Music No. 2 just to see the looks of horror on people's faces.
Hanging out with you would be so awsome.  Grin  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 04:39:50 AM »

Yeah, that sounds amazing  LOL

Brb, gonna hop on a bus and sodcast Having Fun With Elvis On Stage to commuters and school children.

Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 04:57:48 AM »

Bad Songs Of The 70's:
Featuring songs like "Seasons In The Sun", "Knock Three Times", any song that the title begins with the word "Disco" ("Disco Duck", etc.), "Run Joey Run", "Please Mr. Postman" as performed by the Carpenters, "Drowning In A Sea Of Love" (Ringo Starr), "A Fifth Of Beethoven", "Muskrat Love", "You Light Up My Life" and many, many more. You could devote a whole thread in the Sandbox to this idea of rancid compilations.

I like most of these songs!

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 05:17:24 AM »

Bad Songs Of The 70's:

I like most of these songs!

Oops. Sorry. How about if we do a compilation of Bad Songs Of The 80's instead? I think that list would be much longer. A lot of soul-less electronic dribble and heavy metal ballads would do the trick.

Anyway, on a topic-related thing, I made this edit last night (or early morning) and was just having a good time. The video was made by taking hundreds of photos in Nero Vision and making them last a tenth of a second each (or 10 pictures a second, 600 pictures a minute, you get the point). I started with Beach Boys related pictures and closed with a bunch of "ghost" pictures or I should say pictures that are "supposedly" of ghosts. I slipped in one of AGD during the BB bit thinking there's no way in hell that anyone would ever catch it and thought of it as my own private joke. And the one pic that randomly showed up on Google is.....

Shocked

Anyway, the audio is better than the video. And you should know where to find it if you look. Unfortunately, BRI caused some sh*t with YouTube over it. I still cannot see why. And as much money as they are going to be getting from me in a couple of weeks (deluxe 5 disc and 2 disc sets) why I ought-ta.....
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx