gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:09:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What happened to the sandbox?  (Read 5222 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

I just noticed that the Sandbox and all of the topics seem to be gone. What happened?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »

Uhhh...dude....it's still there.... ^_^

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:12:47 PM »

Not on my page.  Grin The last forum I see on here is "General Music Discussion". On the right side of that section, it says that the last post was in the "Hey Guys, you're not going to believe this!" thread. When I click on it, it takes me to a totally different topic. I'm confused.  Huh

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 02:33:51 AM »

Not on my page.  Grin The last forum I see on here is "General Music Discussion". On the right side of that section, it says that the last post was in the "Hey Guys, you're not going to believe this!" thread. When I click on it, it takes me to a totally different topic. I'm confused.  Huh

to be honest.... I don't see it either.... strange. I'll try to find out what's happening.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 02:35:36 AM »

to be honest.... I don't see it either.... strange. I'll try to find out what's happening.

So what happens when I need to go off topic?

C'mon, I need to go, I'm DESPERATE!!!!
willy
Smiley Smile Associate

Hooga hagga hooga!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 02:36:45 AM »

D'ohhh I thought you meant Brian's original sandbox which was dismantled and rebuilt in the Smithsonian I shouldn't wonder.

I bumped my head, the sky turned red, the aardvark said "Banana!"
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 02:39:50 AM »

... and I noticed that the subforum "Smiley Smilers Who Make Music" disappeared as well. Very strange.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Fall Breaks
Smiley Smile Associate

How it really got to my soul

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 02:59:09 AM »

They are all there for me. Weird.

"I think people should write better melodies and sing a little sweeter, and knock off that stupid rap crap, y’know? Rap is really ridiculous" -- Brian Wilson, 2010
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 03:02:56 AM »

... and I noticed that the subforum "Smiley Smilers Who Make Music" disappeared as well. Very strange.
I knew that there was one more missing, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was.  Grin

The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 03:14:31 AM »

D'ohhh I thought you meant Brian's original sandbox which was dismantled and rebuilt in the Smithsonian I shouldn't wonder.

LOL I thought of the famous Bellagio Box as well...

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 04:06:44 AM »

All the subforums work fine for me...  Huh

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 05:34:59 AM »

All the subforums work fine for me...  Huh

... and suddenly I get to see them again as well !

And you, Jay?

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »

Everyting is back to normal for me too. I swear to god that things were messed up last night though.  Grin I even tried the up/down arrow on the left side. I think I remember somebody saying that that icon can fix things. But I kept getting an error message.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx