gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 09:50:47 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Was Marvin Gaye?  (Read 9661 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2016, 05:01:11 AM »

I don't quite think you know the meaning of "pun", dear.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2016, 08:47:38 AM »

I don't quite think you know the meaning of "pun", dear.  Grin

No, those are great.
SMiLE-addict
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »

There is actually a park in Fairfax, Virginia called Van Dyck Park (spelled a bit different from Van Dyke):
click for map

EDIT: On a city of Farfax website they actually do spell it Van Dyke:
http://visitfairfax.com/2011/van-dyke-park/

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:41:25 PM by SMiLE-addict » Logged
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 02:04:03 AM »

There is actually a park in Fairfax, Virginia called Van Dyck Park (spelled a bit different from Van Dyke):
click for map

EDIT: On a city of Farfax website they actually do spell it Van Dyke:
http://visitfairfax.com/2011/van-dyke-park/

Great!

There's a Gracie Field in Rootstown, Ohio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS1wpPg3itM

and even a Punky's Meadow (apparently!!):

http://www.fairylandgame.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=2376048

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
undercover-m
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2016, 06:27:51 PM »

https://twitter.com/mrnickharvey/status/738641296143876098

"We are pushed to the wall as the heap fills the room to its limits. The window breaks. The house bursts. A heartbreakingly fine Scotch plaid passes before our eyes. Pinstripes carry us into Manhasset Bay."
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016, 09:26:26 PM »

"Artist-song"
Bunch of champs was sitting in cafe drinking milk, one of the guys' phones rang. He said it was his sister asking to buy tequila.
3 boys at the beach were playing frisbee. They had fun (triple fun!).
Nino was running uptempo. Soon in April his new puppy will arrive. He's going to call it Stevens & bought the cutie deep purple leash.
Emitt lives in Rhode Island. The roommate came & said, "Emitt, will you, please, get rid of that daisy? I hate that flower!" "I picked it fresh yesterday".
Neil found diamond in the jewellery store floor. He asked, "Whose stone is it?" Solitary man who just walked into the store yelled, "It's mine! Thank you!"
Lesley used to like gore. But now, after her Halloween party went too bizarre, she doesn't.
Animals gathered together to get food from restaurant. Sushi chef sees them; their leader says, "We gotta get out of this place".

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 08:03:00 AM »

Tbc

Some youth tried to steal Barry White's wallet. The singer said, "Son, you're the 1st & last who tried to get my bucks. I ain't gonna give everything to strangers".
Renee stood at the river's left bank waiting for friend. Then she hears the voice telling her she should be standing at the right bank. So she walked away to meet friend there.
The new millennium began at 5 a.m.
Seasons change but Terry still plays banjo with the sunrise. His brother Jacks who sleeps in the upper bunk can't bear it.
Universal Pictures demands new horror from the Board of directors. The script is zombies attacking the planet,  the working title "This will be our year".

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 07:52:59 PM »

Paul McCartney's car stopped in the middle of driveway, the petrol ran out. Then he sees the neon lights. He goes to check & reads "Bates Motel", goes into the main house to register, the young chap doesn't recognize. Paul asks, "What's for supper?" The youth answers, "Yesterday's scrambled eggs". Paul "Jolly good".
Frank was balloted as new senator. He thinks winds of change played the role. or to be exact, summer winds of change.
Al Jardine sent me a postcard from California with Big Sur pictures.
The lady in black lace introduced the tourists to the guide whose T-shirt read "I am the music man".
Bjork is busy at the soundcheck. She doesn't like the theatre acoustics. Says in her cutesy Icelandic accent "It's oh so quiet, people at the back end will not hear".
Wendy & Carnie fly to Laplandia. Then they both shout, "Hey! It's Santa! He was in the clip with us" "Yeah, "Hey Santa"! Small world".
Mary hops to the evening train to see the newest Sam Peckinpah. Smb. at the door knocks. "Who's there?" "Kermit frog. Roll Eyes Checking tickets".

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 09:04:46 AM »

Brendan is standing in the line to buy stapler. Finally he's buying it but before, tells to shop woman he'd like to check if it works. Lo & behold, it's stuck. Then suddenly he stapled his finger. The woman said, "Bad finger". He threw aggressively, "Know without you".

2 boys Jan & Dean were riding the bike. Jan puts the breaks "Hey, Dean, we forgot to send letter to my teacher. She's old lady who moved to Pasadena".

Smb. jumped to Toni Basil's back: "TA-DA!" She got scared & turned who's the idiot. Then gleefully yells, "HEY MICKEY!"

Little boy George & his puppy were playing in the snow. Then parents say "Darling, we're going to church. Leave the dog. He'll be alright." George started to act stubborn "But it's boring there! I'd like to stay! Besides, don't you know it poisons your minds?? It's rubbish!". Some parent replied, "Welllll. After the church we'll go to your favorite club Culture". George shined.

"OK, where are we?", asked the tourists. The guide "We're in magnetic place - the fields of St. Etienne. When I 1st visited this place I felt like the luckiest guy on the Lower East. I'm sure you'll agree".

Some guy hired singing duet "Righteous Brothers" to sing serenade to the girl by her house. They arrived & start singing, "You're my soul & my heart inspiration...". Then amidst the song the 3rd floor window opens, they see some old guy's face. He shouts "Your bad music woke me up. What the hell you're doing here?" "We're paid to sing song to girl". "What's her name?" "Alex". "You're standing by the wrong house. It's next". "Sorry" said embarrassed & confused singers.

2 budding actors Liam & Noel practiced the scene in drama class. The 1st student forgot his dialog lines. Noel goes "Aaarrrrgh! Told you before to read your lines! You said [mockingly] "Will do, will do". Liam interrupts "Calm down, dude. We've got time, for goodness' sake. Don't look back in anger". Professor Gallagher "Finished? Take your fight outside the class. Now, off you go. We're going to study the movie "Oasis", developments & camera work etc."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:30:56 AM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx