gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:00:09 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Board Issues  (Read 3109 times)
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »

@mods or anyone with an answer here:

So when I am logged in to my Smiley Smile account I can't access my message box (which I used to find at the top of the page). There is nothing but the Smiley Smile Dot Net banner at the top now....whereas there used to be a few links to "new" and "recent" posts, and a link to my message box.

Is anyone else having these issues? Is there any way to fix this?

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Jason
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:37 AM »

You know the panel of buttons above the board itself? With Home, Help, etc.? There's an arrow to the left of Home. Click it. That should fix your problem.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »

Thanks! That fixed the problem.

PS...you could probably delete this thread - I thought this would've been a more widespread problem - apparently not LOL.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 10:25:42 AM by rab2591 » Logged

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »

I keep losing track of them - alternatively, they are at the bottom of the screen as well.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 12:39:05 PM »

The site seems a bit lagged today - anyone else having posting issues? Slow loading times?

I'd say it's my modem/computer, but all the other sites I travel to are fine.....

Just curious.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx