gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:25:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: To have a complete SMiLE collection (10/13/11) *UPDATE to session inventory"  (Read 16464 times)
Jason
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »

Revisions made. Please check the thread.
Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2011, 01:01:49 AM »

Hi The Real Beach Boy, some new things I found.

10-20-66

Part 1, rehearsals (stereo) (7:36)
Part 1, takes 1, unknown (2 or 3?), 4 (stereo) (4:27)
Part 1, track, mono mix (mono) (0:52)

Available on Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two (Part 1, rehearsals 0:00-1:49, 3:23-3:56), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (Part 1, rehearsals from 1:49-3:23 and 3:56-7:36, takes 1 and 4), Archaeology (Part 1, unknown take (2 or 3?)), unbooted (Part 1, mono mix)

Backing track session. This session will be revised a few times over and overdubbed with vocals.

I think you can still mention Heroes And Vibrations as source, because it sounds better (to my ears). It is just not complete.

11-4-66

"Humble Harv demo" (mono) (5:48)

Available on Project Smile, edited version on Endless Harmony

Prject Smile has indeed the most complete vesion. But I think Archaeology might be a sound upgrade. It has more hiss, but a lot more frequenzy information as well I think. Endless Harmony still is the best source, but the shortest. (And there is a little bit of chatter after the piano demo on Heroes And Villains Sessions Vol. 2 - maybe nothing to do with the piano demo, but I thought i should mention it.)

12-13-66

"Sonny, Down Snuff" vocal session (mono) (10:26)

Available, in various permutations and quality, on Heroes and Vibrations, Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two, Archaeology, and Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2

Archaeology is a better source than Heroes And Vibrations for the stereo final take. There is some chatter on Arch. as well after Sunny down snuff tack 5 but I think that's actually preceding the chorus, which is the next track (it is in the same order as on HAVSP1&2, from which it is sourced I think).

There are some small snippets of the sessions on Arch, track 3 and 6, which are upgrades of HAVSP1&2. These are three small parts of the sessions on HAVSP1&2.

That adds up to about 10:30, and that's without the mono mix on HAVSVol.2. So maybe you could mention that track separately?

Thanks!
Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2011, 02:10:31 AM »

And some other things:

12-22-66

Verse vocals (Brian only), from acetate (mono) (0:52)
Part 2, revised version, takes 1-10 (mono/stereo) (4:17)
Part 2, "Swedish frog", unknown takes and mixes (stereo) (1:21)
Part 2, "Hold On", take 8, vocal take 14, vocal overdub (stereo) (1:34)

Available on Heroes and Vibrations (Part 2, revised version takes 1-10), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (everything else)

A plethora of vocal sessions. "Revised version" is "Gee". "Swedish frog" is the animal noises. "Hold On" is what's called out on the talkback - it's the fast "the heroes, the heroes, the heroes and villains" refrain.

First of all, maybe we should call Part 2, revised versiob just Gee, that may cause less confusion about all these part 2, version 4, revised vesion things.

I found that Heroes And Vibrations indeed has the longest version of the sessions, but not the best quality. Soundwise there are upgrades on ARch. (d1 t23-24). And lossless/lossy-wise on Heroes And Villains Part 1&2 (but that one sounds not so good).

The mix of Swedish Frog (includign the section preceding it) is in mono on Heroes And Villains Sessions Vol. 2 (it sounds like a mono mix). There is a stereo version on Archaeology, not including some vocal overdubs.

Hold On take 8 is found on HAVSV2. There is a mono mix as well on the cd. A stereo version can be found on Arch., track 26. (the stereo version is also on HAVSP1&2 with some more studio chatter)

12-27-66

Part 2, two revised version mono mix attempts (mono) (3:40)
Version 4, part 2 takes 1-10 (mono/stereo) (5:26)
Version 4, part 2 vocal overdub (mono/stereo) (0:41)
Version 4, part 2 stereo mix (stereo) (0:42)

Available on Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 17 "Smile Sessions" (Part 2, second revised version mono mix attempt), Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two (Part 2, first revised version mono mix attempt, version 4, part 2 takes 1-10, version 4, part 2 vocal overdub), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (Version 4, part 2 stereo mix)

Some mono mix attempts. Version 4, part 2 is the slow "dit dit dit heroes and villains" refrain.

I think the first mon mix attempt is in fact a stereo mix attempt, at the end of track 4 on HAVSP1&2. Part of that is also on Arch, in better sound quality (d1t28). The rest seems to be correct, except for the stereo mix on HAVSVol.2 being a mono mix.

Maybe it is a nice idea to compile a list with all the vintage, oringal mixes and edits Brian Wilson made during Smile?

Paul
obscurereference
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2011, 03:22:01 AM »

When Paul's changes get added to the final list can we keep the track numbers of the sources? It makes it much easier to figure out exactly which track we're talking about as track names on boots aren't always that helpful.

(and don't get me started on HAVSP1&2 - the thought of searching for a 1:53 snippet hidden somewhere on one of the 6 10 minute tracks... why couldn't the bootlegger have spent just a few hours splitting up the tracks??!)

obscurereference
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2011, 04:24:55 AM »

Actually it’s funny that you mention doing this with other albums… a few months back I ended up creating a playlist of (pretty much) every single circulating studio track (and a few live ones) in chronological order!

I’ve got a pretty big collection of boots, but I found that I hardly ever listened to most of them. There were too many duplicate tracks, random song selections, songs that appear again and again on different ones, so I decided to put them all into one playlist and remove any duplicates. And the most logical order seemed to be chronological.
I started with the ‘life’s a beach’ series – a fan made collection of pretty much everything currently circulating in chronological order, that currently goes up to 1965, and then carried on from there. I added every track from every CD I had and went through the year by year session & gig list on Andrew Doe’s (brilliant) site, matching up each track and tagging each one with an approximate recording date.

It’s great way of collecting together and listening to all of that stuff – having all the sunflower era stuff together is great, and hearing the 1977-78 sessions evolve, and listening to the 60s stuff in order with Brian’s producing skills getting better and better and better. And now if a new boot surfaces I can just takes the tracks I don’t already have, tag them with a date and off they automatically end up in the playlist.

I’m sure it’s not entirely accurate – I’m sure a lot of the dates are wrong, and some aren’t very precise (some tracks only have an approximate year), but it might be a good starting point. Of course the smile and good vibrations era is a big jumble of tracks – this thread should fix that though! I can send a copy of the tracklisting, with dates, to anyone who’s interested. It’s probably too big to paste in full as a post unfortunately.

Anyway, back on topic to the smile sessions….

Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2011, 11:21:01 AM »

From now on I will try to make clearer which track on which bootleg we're talking about.

From the list:

1-3-67

"Bag of Tricks" takes 1-2 (mono) (2:08)
"Do A Lot" insert (stereo) (0:50)
"All Day" takes 1-2, 14-17 (mono) (5:14)
"Tag To Part 1", 1st version, undubbed and two instrumental overdubs (mono) (2:18)
"Tag To Part 1", 2nd version (mono) (1:17)
"Soul Made Beautiful" unknown takes (mono) (7:24)
"Soul Made Beautiful" mono mix (mono) (0:16)
"Bridge To Indians" aka "pickup to 3rd verse" unknown takes (mono) (6:38)

Above selections are from a compilation reel made from work done that day and a few days before

Available on Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two ("Tag To Part 1", 2nd version, "Bridge To Indians" aka "pickup to 3rd verse" unknown takes), unbooted ("Soul Made Beautiful" unknown takes - available, edited, on Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (everything else)

"Do A Lot" is the refrain later used in Vega-Tables. "All Day" is the embryonic Dada. "Tag to Part 1" is a tack piano track. "Soul Made Beautiful" and "Bridge To Indians" are the first two sections of the alleged "Part 2" in the Heroes and Villains sections track on the Good Vibrations box set.

Bag Of Tricks is only available on HAVSessionsVol.2, track 24 and 25, but it os the same take I think and one in mono and one in stereo.

The Do A Lot piano version is available in best quality on Archaeology (d3t1), and in mono (HAVSessionsVol.2, track 19) with more chatter before the start of the recording. A stereo version on HAVSessionsPart1&2 (track 2, last section of the track) fades out just a little bit later. It seems like Arch. faded the track out a very little bit.

Of All Day, takes 1-2 and 13-17 are available, on HAVSessionsVol.2. Together they are 5:05 in length, from my bootleg, so it is a typo or do you have a slightly different source?

Tag to part 1, undubbed and two instrumental overdubs are available on HAVSessionsVol.2 (t20-22). Only one thing: the first track is in stereo.

"Tag To Part 1", 2nd version (mono) (1:17) is avalilable on Archaeology (d1t21) and on Heroes And Vibrations. I think Archaeology is the best source, but it has more hiss. Heroes And Vibrations sounds cleaner, but that may be due to noise reduction or so. (It has a lot less frequency  information than Arch, Arch is lossless, Heroes And Vibrations definately lossy.)

About 4:30 of the Soul Made Beautiful sessions are available on HAVParts1&2, track 9 (after a bit of Dum dum dum). I haven't located the complete sessions though. Can someone point me in the right direction?

The Bridge to Indians sessins are most complete on HAVSessionsPart1&2, track 3. Two parts of it are available in better quailty on Arch, track 20 (edit at 1:36 on Arch.) So both sources are essential.

Paul
obscurereference
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2011, 03:39:36 PM »

12-27-66

Available on Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 17 "Smile Sessions" (Part 2, second revised version mono mix attempt), Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two (Part 2, first revised version mono mix attempt, version 4, part 2 takes 1-10, version 4, part 2 vocal overdub), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (Version 4, part 2 stereo mix)

Some mono mix attempts. Version 4, part 2 is the slow "dit dit dit heroes and villains" refrain.

Am I right in thinking that takes 1 - 10 as described above appear at the end of track 4 on HAVSP1&2, and are mainly 'dum dum dum' vocal sessions ?

Am I also righting that the stereo mix appears immediately afterwards, and that the vocal overdub is a whistle overdub at the start of track 9 on HAVSP1&2 (and also available on Arch d1t10)?

Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2011, 03:49:12 PM »

12-27-66

Am I right in thinking that takes 1 - 10 as described above appear at the end of track 4 on HAVSP1&2, and are mainly 'dum dum dum' vocal sessions ?

Am I also righting that the stereo mix appears immediately afterwards, and that the vocal overdub is a whistle overdub at the start of track 9 on HAVSP1&2 (and also available on Arch d1t10)?

Am I right in thinking that takes 1 - 10 as described above appear at the end of track 4 on HAVSP1&2, and are mainly 'dum dum dum' vocal sessions ?  - Yes.

Am I also righting that the stereo mix appears immediately afterwards - No, I actually think that is the vocal mix. As i posetd earlier, I think there isn't a stereo mix at all, because the source for it in the list is HAVSVol.2 - but that is a mono mix.

and that the vocal overdub is a whistle overdub at the start of track 9 on HAVSP1&2 (and also available on Arch d1t10)? - No, this is another section, also with dum's, but it's the section that goes right before the false barnyard fade in the Cantina HAV mix.

Hope that helps!
Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2011, 03:49:46 PM »

12-27-66

Am I right in thinking that takes 1 - 10 as described above appear at the end of track 4 on HAVSP1&2, and are mainly 'dum dum dum' vocal sessions ?  - Yes.

Am I also righting that the stereo mix appears immediately afterwards - No, I actually think that is the vocal mix. As I posetd earlier, I think there isn't a stereo mix at all, because the source for it in the list is HAVSVol.2 - but that is a mono mix.

and that the vocal overdub is a whistle overdub at the start of track 9 on HAVSP1&2 (and also available on Arch d1t10)? - No, this is another section, also with dum's, but it's the section that goes right before the false barnyard fade in the Cantina HAV mix.

Hope that helps!

Paul
obscurereference
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2011, 04:01:10 PM »

From now on I will try to make clearer which track on which bootleg we're talking about.

From the list:

1-3-67

"Bag of Tricks" takes 1-2 (mono) (2:08)
"Do A Lot" insert (stereo) (0:50)
"All Day" takes 1-2, 14-17 (mono) (5:14)
"Tag To Part 1", 1st version, undubbed and two instrumental overdubs (mono) (2:18)
"Tag To Part 1", 2nd version (mono) (1:17)
"Soul Made Beautiful" unknown takes (mono) (7:24)
"Soul Made Beautiful" mono mix (mono) (0:16)
"Bridge To Indians" aka "pickup to 3rd verse" unknown takes (mono) (6:38)

Above selections are from a compilation reel made from work done that day and a few days before

Available on Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two ("Tag To Part 1", 2nd version, "Bridge To Indians" aka "pickup to 3rd verse" unknown takes), unbooted ("Soul Made Beautiful" unknown takes - available, edited, on Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (everything else)

"Do A Lot" is the refrain later used in Vega-Tables. "All Day" is the embryonic Dada. "Tag to Part 1" is a tack piano track. "Soul Made Beautiful" and "Bridge To Indians" are the first two sections of the alleged "Part 2" in the Heroes and Villains sections track on the Good Vibrations box set.

About 4:30 of the Soul Made Beautiful sessions are available on HAVParts1&2, track 9 (after a bit of Dum dum dum). I haven't located the complete sessions though. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Paul

Hi Paul, I've checked through HAVSP1&2 and it's the only part of it I can find too. I assumed that when The Real Beach Boy says they're available edited, he means that not all 7:24 minutes of it have been booted, and the 4:30 on this set are the most complete booted version. I could be wrong of course!

obscurereference
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »

Am I also righting that the stereo mix appears immediately afterwards - No, I actually think that is the vocal mix. As i posetd earlier, I think there isn't a stereo mix at all, because the source for it in the list is HAVSVol.2 - but that is a mono mix.

Hope that helps!

Great, thanks!

Jason
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »

Adjustments made. Also some reformatting and reordering of tracks to make for an easier read. Spoken-word recordings have been moved to the top of the 2nd post of GV sessions due to the first post going over the 30K word limit.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:38:03 PM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged
Jason
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »

Actually it’s funny that you mention doing this with other albums… a few months back I ended up creating a playlist of (pretty much) every single circulating studio track (and a few live ones) in chronological order!

I’ve got a pretty big collection of boots, but I found that I hardly ever listened to most of them. There were too many duplicate tracks, random song selections, songs that appear again and again on different ones, so I decided to put them all into one playlist and remove any duplicates. And the most logical order seemed to be chronological.
I started with the ‘life’s a beach’ series – a fan made collection of pretty much everything currently circulating in chronological order, that currently goes up to 1965, and then carried on from there. I added every track from every CD I had and went through the year by year session & gig list on Andrew Doe’s (brilliant) site, matching up each track and tagging each one with an approximate recording date.

It’s great way of collecting together and listening to all of that stuff – having all the sunflower era stuff together is great, and hearing the 1977-78 sessions evolve, and listening to the 60s stuff in order with Brian’s producing skills getting better and better and better. And now if a new boot surfaces I can just takes the tracks I don’t already have, tag them with a date and off they automatically end up in the playlist.

I’m sure it’s not entirely accurate – I’m sure a lot of the dates are wrong, and some aren’t very precise (some tracks only have an approximate year), but it might be a good starting point. Of course the smile and good vibrations era is a big jumble of tracks – this thread should fix that though! I can send a copy of the tracklisting, with dates, to anyone who’s interested. It’s probably too big to paste in full as a post unfortunately.

Anyway, back on topic to the smile sessions….

I did the exact same thing. Have been for years. Still finding new bits and pieces and morsels. I think a comprehensive discography is sorely missing. Not just for sessions, but mixes in general.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2011, 10:30:48 PM »

For quite some time now, I've been wanting a "definitive" list of all the outtakes and various mixes, released and unreleased, of the 15 Big Ones to the Keepin' The Summer Alive period. This would also include the alternate mixes or takes released in error on first cd editions. I think I remember reading that a few "wrong versions" got released on the first cd release of 15 Big Ones and MIU.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2011, 12:59:29 AM »

Thanks The Real Beach Boy for updating the list! It's getting better and better. I continued with Bicycle Rider:

1-5-67

"Bicycle Rider", 1st vocal overdub (stereo) (0:35)
"Bicycle Rider", 2nd vocal overdub (stereo) (0:34)
"Bicycle Rider", 3rd vocal overdub (stereo) (0:38)
"Bicycle Rider", 4th vocal overdub (stereo) (0:35)
"Bicycle Rider", 1st mono mix from acetate (mono) (0:32)
"Bicycle Rider", 2nd mono mix from acetate (mono) (0:27)
"Bicycle Rider", stereo mix (0:36)

Available on Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 17 "Smile Sessions" ("Bicycle Rider", first three vocal overdubs),Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two ("Bicycle Rider", fourth vocal overdub), Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two (mono mix from acetate), An American Band ("Bicycle Rider", unknown stereo mix), Vigotone 2-CD "Smile" ("Bicycle Rider", alternate mono mix from acetate)

I think the 4th vocal overdub might be just an other stereo mix, I can't hear any new vocals. The same mix is available on Archaeology (d1t15) in much better quality than HAVSParts1&2 (track2, 0:56-1:31).

Paul
obscurereference
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2011, 04:08:20 AM »

1-27-67

"Dumb whistle", rehearsals (mono) (5:53)
"Dumb whistle", whistle overdub (mono) (0:17)
1st mono mix attempt (mono) (1:57)
2nd mono mix attempt (mono) (1:19)
3rd mono mix attempt (mono) (1:23)
"In The Cantina" takes 4, 12-15 (mono) (3:47)
"In The Cantina" take 17, Mike's vocal overdub (mono) (0:40)
"In The Cantina" take 17, Brian's vocal overdub (stereo) (0:43)
"In The Cantina" take 17, mono mix (mono) (0:47)

Available on Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 17 "Smile Sessions" (mono mix attempts, "In The Cantina", Mike's vocal overdub), Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two ("Dumb whistle" rehearsals and whistle overdub, "In the Cantina" takes 12-15 - note, this is also available, edited but with better quality, on Archaeology), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (everything else)

I'm looking for the dumb whistle rehearsals on HAVSP1&2. I can only find about a minute of (vocal) rehearsals at the end of track 8, so I'm still missing about 5 minutes of it somewhere. The bit I've found contains the following dialogue:

Carl?: How much do you want of that Brian?
Dennis: Carol, I think [Huh] should go home. Ok baby?
Brian: I'm getting kinda pissed off 'cause you guys are f**king around

Is this it or is there more?

Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »

Hi, I can't find that session as well. The Real Beach Boy, could you point us in the right direction? (maybe you listed the 'dit dit dit, heroes and villains' sessions as the dumb whistle sessions, as they contain a huge amount of dum's as well)
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2011, 12:11:28 PM »

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Can't thank you enough for putting this together.

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Jason
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »

Hi, I can't find that session as well. The Real Beach Boy, could you point us in the right direction? (maybe you listed the 'dit dit dit, heroes and villains' sessions as the dumb whistle sessions, as they contain a huge amount of dum's as well)

Made some adjustments in the inventory thread. As far as I know, the "dumb whistle" vocal session is unbooted in a 6 minute version but booted in around a 2 minute version on H&VS1&2.
puni puni
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »

there desperately needs to be a beach boys wiki
darling
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2011, 02:45:41 PM »

Long time lurker (I swear I used to be registered here before too) but I wanted to thank everyone who has been putting together this list. So, thank you.

I think I have all of the named discs (although my Project Smile seems to have gotten lost) but if anyone can Oh hey guys, I'm being cute and testing the moderators!oint Yes yes yes, I don't know how to follow the rules!e in the direction of the unbooted material I would be exceedingly grateful and do my best to return the favor.
Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2011, 12:01:50 AM »

I actually don't know where all the unbooted material is as well. The Real Beach Boy, can you post a list where all the unbooted material can be found?

Today I'll continue with checking all the HAV recordings.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2011, 12:07:24 AM »

This is just a thought, but perhaps you could post a message on the first page describing the difference between "unbooted" and "uncirculated"? Just to avoid confusion.  Smiley

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Paul2010
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2011, 02:52:21 AM »

From the list:

1-23-67

"My Children Were Raised", vocal session, unknown takes(mono) (3:03)
"My Children Were Raised", vocal overdub (stereo) (0:17)
"My Children Were Raised", master take (mono) (0:26)
"My Children Were Raised", mono mix (mono) (0:20)

Available on Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 17 "Smile Sessions" ("My Children Were Raised", mono mix), Heroes and Villains Sessions One and Two (vocal session), Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2 (vocal overdub and master take)

Two things: the sessions are available on Archaeology (d1 t7/8) edited, but in much better quality. The vocal overdub in stereo is not on Heroes and Villains Sessions Part 2, but HAVSessionsParts1&2. Again, edited and better quality on Arch, d1 end of track 8.
 The mono master take (with all the vocal and instrumental overdubs) is on HAVSVol.2, in mono, 0:29, with more chatter than any other source I believe.

Going back to the verse sessions, there is the instrumental verse with the Smiley Smile instrumental overdubs in mono on the GV Boxset. Is that on your list yet?

EDIT: the complete sessions (and the stereo vocal overdub) are on Heroes And Vibrations as well. They are much clearer, but lossy sourced and I think quite heavily noise reduced. Maybe both discs, (HAVSP1&2 and Heroes And Vibrations) should be given as a source for the complete sessions. In any case, Archaeology still has the best quality, but is not complete.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 02:59:42 AM by Paul2010 » Logged
Jason
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »

Made necessary changes.

I have the instrumental verse with the Smiley overdubs on 2/12/67 although I think the February date is inaccurate. However, if you listen to the vocal overdubs on the SOT, the fifth vocal overdub has the organ but the first four do not. Hence my confusion. Hopefully someone has a better idea.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx