gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:09:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: YOU DON'T STILL WANNA BE A DENTIST  (Read 9038 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 08:51:15 PM »

Guys, what do you do when you lead a girl on and realize you're better off alone in your schizophrenia? as in, realize you can't pretend to be normal anymore and do things like girl/boy relationships - you've become a tree, or a cloud. I just realized I led a girl on in one night and got her to devote herself to me in word in love as my girl. But now I realize that I can't do it - I'm actually a reptile.
It must be fun living in your world.  Brian's Trip

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
ghost
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 08:55:37 PM »

Guys, what do you do when you lead a girl on and realize you're better off alone in your schizophrenia? as in, realize you can't pretend to be normal anymore and do things like girl/boy relationships - you've become a tree, or a cloud. I just realized I led a girl on in one night and got her to devote herself to me in word in love as my girl. But now I realize that I can't do it - I'm actually a reptile.

Sometimes it is because my mind is awakened to the cosmic humor but that's only when conditionally things are feelin' good, you know? Otherwise- I am in the most remote schizoid states of social withdrawnness and languid depression, my verbal self shuts off and my silent self resumes control, I become a feral cat, or wild goat, or tiger. I think of suicide regularly. When I look at my cat I see no one. There is just empty space in the eyes. The cat mind is void. Cat buddhas. All over the neighborhood eating birds.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 09:08:45 PM »

Sometimes it is because my mind is awakened to the cosmic humor but that's only when conditionally things are feelin' good, you know? Otherwise- I am in the most remote schizoid states of social withdrawnness and languid depression, my verbal self shuts off and my silent self resumes control, I become a feral cat, or wild goat, or tiger. I think of suicide regularly. When I look at my cat I see no one. There is just empty space in the eyes. The cat mind is void. Cat buddhas. All over the neighborhood eating birds.
Don't. Minds like yours in this universe are rare and few and far between.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
ghost
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 09:19:31 PM »

Don't be absurd, Jay, I'm Nobody.
FUN³
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 09:30:53 PM »

cool out bro. this is just ego driven behaivor. go do something nice for someone and stop thinking of yourself. dont be afraid to love, you're more capable than you know.
get off any meds slowly, exercise and take vitamins.

no one is better off alone. they just want you to feel that way.
Catbirdman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »

Ghost, I'm drunk and posting from my phone. I have no advice for you regarding girls. But I have advice for you as a man, and it's this: you are the sh!t. Just ride it out man. Ride it out. Keep posting here. Don't give up.

My real name is Peter Aaron Beyer. I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 09:44:28 PM »

Ghost you're the coolest but you gotta chill out and relax..

Keep playin that Disney song and maybe hit the  Cool Guy

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
ghost
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 09:46:34 PM »

cool out bro. this is just ego driven behaivor. go do something nice for someone and stop thinking of yourself. dont be afraid to love, you're more capable than you know.
get off any meds slowly, exercise and take vitamins.

no one is better off alone. they just want you to feel that way.

first of all i didn't post that for sympathy votes but to show to the poster that i am not just some zany lsd popping kid. i actually dont enjoy life at all. i'm not interested in your advice either.

ghost
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 09:47:04 PM »

and that will be my last post on the issue so no one even bother following up
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »

Let's all relax, smoke a little, and listen to some Disney in anticipation of Brian's upcoming release.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 11:59:49 PM »

Are you a gemini ghost?  Just wondering.
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 07:37:19 AM »

It must be fun living in your world.  Brian's Trip

I like cosmic humor too...

http://youtu.be/zApPYA9Fbro
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 07:39:31 AM by Magic Transistor Radio » Logged

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
ghost
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 08:31:36 AM »

Yes. How'd you know? What's it mean?
FUN³
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »

in the tropical zodiac it doesn't mean anything because you're not actually a gemini. if you were born between may 22-june 15 your sun was actually in taurus. unless you've accounted for equinoctal precession, the tropical zodiac is a joke. 0 deg aries has moved almost an entire sign placement. its slight but the cumulative effect has essentially moved all signs forward a month.

if you're a taurus - you dont appear to share any qualities of that sign. i'm guessing you have a strong angular neptune or saturn square your sun. your outward manifestation and how others perceive you is better exemplified by where your moon lies.

i would be happy to give you a basic natal/2012 solar return reading when i have a few free moments if you pm me your date/time/city of birth (time as precise as possible)
monicker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »

This is getting good. I hope ghost doesn't become a ghost. And i need to see a dentist.

Don't be eccentric, this is a BEACH BOYS forum, for God's sake!
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 10:32:07 AM »

this ghost fellow has a certain remotely familiar tone about him.  like someone who used to post here a lot.  and then left and started posting on another site...i think of his own creation.....

does any of this ring a bell ?     
ghost
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 10:36:25 AM »

this ghost fellow has a certain remotely familiar tone about him.  like someone who used to post here a lot.  and then left and started posting on another site...i think of his own creation.....

wasn't me, i don't think
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 10:40:50 AM »

I just watched the whole series... I was pretty disappointed with the SMiLE parts and Brian in general...

However, Brian recording "Wouldn't it be nice" is fantastic... I loved that part...

?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 12:21:12 PM »

I could just tell...  I can spot gemini and sagittarius (myself) people very easily in person, but in this case it came through in your writing.  With respect to FUN³, I don't subscribe to sidereal astrology so you are most definitely a gemini.
Chris Brown
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 06:15:13 PM »

I just watched the whole series... I was pretty disappointed with the SMiLE parts and Brian in general...

However, Brian recording "Wouldn't it be nice" is fantastic... I loved that part...

I did too, aside from the fact that they made him look like he was on speed the way he was bouncing around the studio.  The little details were excellent though, nice touch having authentic Brian quotes from the actual session in there.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »

Are you talking about Ian/I.Spaceman?

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
puni puni
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:26 PM »

You always make the best posts ever.
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 05:14:33 AM »

Alex?
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 09:23:50 AM »

Alex?

Not me. Must be thinking of someone else with the same name. I'm no one of importance (and no, I'm not Nobody).

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
LostArt
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2011, 04:45:17 AM »

Alex?

Not me. Must be thinking of someone else with the same name. I'm no one of importance (and no, I'm not Nobody).

I'm sorry.  No, not you.  I thought there was another Alex around here a number of years ago.  I may be wrong. 
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx