gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680864 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 10:34:28 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A recent picture of Brian...  (Read 10681 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »

Pawn Stars is one of my favorite shows on tv at the moment. It sure would be cool to get a cast autograph.  Cool

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 08:29:54 PM »

Pawn Stars is one of my favorite shows on tv at the moment. It sure would be cool to get a cast autograph.  Cool

I know what you're getting for Xmas now.....
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 10:38:44 PM »

I think Brian just looks old because of weight issues.  He's been heavy/slim/heavy/slim/heavy/slim over and over again in his life, and that doesn't really bode well for the elasticity of your skin.  He's gained a lot of weight the last 4 or 5 years too, that doesn't do him any favors. 

Really though all the Beach Boys look like hell anymore.  I guess Al doesn't look dead yet, but it's a part of life.  They'll all die on us sooner than later, and I don't know what the hell we're going to do. 
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »

If you want to see someone who looks amazing for their age google director Kathryn Bigelow. We are talking major GILF.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 12:51:02 AM »

I just looked her up. Somebody has to have made a mistake on her birth date.  Shocked  Grin Another person who doesn't look their age is Katey Segal.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 02:53:33 AM »

If young Brian WIlson was living in 2011, what kind of music do you think he'd be making, and would it go to number one?

There's probably a number of young people around with Brian's musical aptitude. Whether it is nurtured, and whether the right opportunities come along, and whether they have the right people around them, and whether the time is right, and whether........

Nature abhors a vacuum. If the need is there, a person will fulfil that need.

There is no need for anyone with Brian's talent at the moment.

I was going to make this same point, but you made it much better.

You are a person of rare insight.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:54:29 AM by adamghost » Logged
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 06:38:39 AM »

Brian should get himself cryogenically frozen before it's too late.

The current thinking is that nitrogen freezing before death is really the way forward. The speed at which you are frozen is very important, as ice crystals cause celular damage, a real problem if you want to have a functioning brain upon re-animation.

He's lucky as well as he can afford full body freezing, not just the cheap "heads only" option which I'll be doing. Unfortunately you have to be dead for that.

In the future he'll be able to have his ageing reversed.

Teen queens beware

If young Brian WIlson was living in 2011, what kind of music do you think he'd be making, and would it go to number one?

There's probably a number of young people around with Brian's musical aptitude. Whether it is nurtured, and whether the right opportunities come along, and whether they have the right people around them, and whether the time is right, and whether........

Nature abhors a vacuum. If the need is there, a person will fulfil that need.

There is no need for anyone with Brian's talent at the moment.

Sad but true.  No record company today would have a clue what to do with a 22-year-old Brian Wilson (with or without the Beach Boys).  If anything, they would probably try to mold them into another "boy band" - those are just about due for another upswing.  Or perhaps Brian would be like a Sufjan Stevens singer/songwriter type, off on his own trip without much regard for making hit records

Of course, in this alternate universe, a Brian Wilson born in, say, 1989 would be a much different Brian Wilson that the one who was born in 1942.  Same natural gifts, but different upbringing, different musical influences.  The mind truly boggles.
I'm hoping if Brian was 22 today, he would be in a band like fleet foxes.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »

I just looked her up. Somebody has to have made a mistake on her birth date.  Shocked  Grin Another person who doesn't look their age is Katey Segal.

Katey is hot, hot, hot! (plus the voice of Leelah), but she has had her nose and tits done. Kathryn is apparently all natural.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
WaxOn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 04:38:26 PM »

Brian should get himself cryogenically frozen before it's too late.
The current thinking is that nitrogen freezing before death is really the way forward. The speed at which you are frozen is very important, as ice crystals cause celular damage, a real problem if you want to have a functioning brain upon re-animation.

I'm like totally doin' that cryo thing right now. One martini at a time.
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 06:31:47 PM »

I saw Brian in June.  He looks 69 but a bit better than that picture.   Lighting and angle can really make a difference.  I DIDN'T GET A PIC, THE CROWD WAS SMALL AND THE VENUE NAZIS WERE VIGILANT.
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 07:15:00 AM »

I saw Brian in June.  He looks 69 but a bit better than that picture.   Lighting and angle can really make a difference.  I DIDN'T GET A PIC, THE CROWD WAS SMALL AND THE VENUE NAZIS WERE VIGILANT.

I feel a paste-over coming on
MBE
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 05:27:40 AM »

The place next to the Pawn Stars shop in Vegas is much cheeper and they have great rock and roll stuff there.
Loaf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 06:51:40 AM »

He feels like an old Indian chief to me--very spiritual, but been through all the battles, seen all the carnage.

I like that description.

Ditto.

Ditto again. Now if only he could translate that somehow into writing his own songs...
ghost
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 08:32:52 AM »

Brian saw ALL the Carny, in the Playboy magazine.  Evil
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 08:54:54 AM »

Ghost, I suggest you to NEVER EVER post these kind of links on this board again. Anyone interested in seeing "all of Carnie" is free to look that up if they want, but posting direct links to pictures like these are not allowed.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
ghost
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 09:01:35 AM »

Ghost, I suggest you to NEVER EVER post these kind of links on this board again. Anyone interested in seeing "all of Carnie" is free to look that up if they want, but posting direct links to pictures like these are not allowed.

I think I'll have to secretly embed Naked Carnie links all over this board now, virgin.

smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »

I think I'll have to secretly embed Naked Carnie links all over this board now, virgin.

I hope you were kidding... as I sure wasn't.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 11:00:16 AM »

Yes, please don't.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
ghost
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »

Is 38DD big?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 11:33:13 AM »

Is a cow's d*ck  made of beef?

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
ghost
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 12:03:57 PM »

What's that hilarious Sarah Palin quote about beef?
MBE
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »

You notice Brian went grey only after those photos were shot!
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 07:38:47 PM »

Remember the quote where Brian was talking about all those years in his room?  "Bring me a Playboy!  Bring me a Penthouse!"

I wonder if history repeated itself, and he didn't recognize Carnie until it was too late... Shocked

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MBE
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:34 PM »

Remember the quote where Brian was talking about all those years in his room?  "Bring me a Playboy!  Bring me a Penthouse!"

I wonder if history repeated itself, and he didn't recognize Carnie until it was too late... Shocked
Classic post!
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 11:34:27 PM »

Is 38DD big?

Kids stuff. I once dated someone who was a 36GG.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:28:07 AM by The Return of the Son of Mike's Beard » Logged

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx