gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:33:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: will there be any new original songs on the Disney cd  (Read 960 times)
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2011, 09:23:47 PM »

i was wondering if the upcoming Disney c.d. will have any new songs written by brian as tribute songs to disney on it? or maybe a new version of "Disney girls"....any thoughts? also which famous Disney songs do you think/hope will be on it? I'm going to assume "when you wish upon a star" will be on it I think it would be cool for him to do it and add a little bit of "surfer Girl" at the end of the song...also I know this song is considered to "P.I." for this generation but I think the siamese cat song would be cool also,,,,
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 10:41:18 AM »

I wonder whether BW's handled all the vocals, or whether he's let band members handle some as he has in concert (see Shady's post) – I can imagine Jeff singing "I'm the king of the swingers, oh, the jungle VIP…"!

“We live in divisive times.”
willy
Smiley Smile Associate

Hooga hagga hooga!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:21:46 AM »

I've said this before but what an awesome coup it would've been to get Van Dyke to do a new arrangement for 'The Bear Necessities' for this project.

I bumped my head, the sky turned red, the aardvark said "Banana!"
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx