gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:24:44 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Serious Concern - That You Will Want To DISMISS  (Read 2786 times)
ghost
« on: August 05, 2011, 09:06:55 AM »

Brian has been quoted saying he has sex twice per day, every day. Brian himself knows, or knew, in the 60s, that, according to the teachings of the oriental mind, semen contains vital brain substances which when not wasted on females are reabsorbed back into the brain and create a more capable brilliant brain. Brian made all his best music due to conserving his semen. The ecstatic chants of California Girls are due to this. It is my own pet theory that SMiLE ceased to become due to Marilyn finally seducing Brian from the piano into the marital bed. Call me crazy but I think SMiLE was contained in Brian's seed and he lost it. Perhaps it became an expertly crafted sandwich. Or Carnie.

Theory: if Brian goes celibate for a few months, he will recover his mid-60s songwriting muse and go on to another 40 years of brilliance.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:07:48 AM by ghost » Logged
rogerlancelot
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 09:33:55 AM »

I believe it disappeared along with a traditional beef on weck sandwich:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beef_on_weck_sandwich

You don't suppose he (gasp) ate it???

Huh
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:40:27 AM by Brian's Other Chin » Logged
theCOD
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 09:34:25 AM »

Brian made all his best music due to conserving his semen. The ecstatic chants of California Girls are due to this. It is my own pet theory that SMiLE ceased to become due to Marilyn finally seducing Brian from the piano into the marital bed. Call me crazy but I think SMiLE was contained in Brian's seed and he lost it. Perhaps it became an expertly crafted sandwich. Or Carnie.

LOL LOL LOL

Complete nonsense, but very funny.
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 09:43:01 AM »

This thread has potential.

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
send me a picture and i'll tell you
Smiley Smile Associate

spilling my phector

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »

I recall that during the '98 Howard Stern interview, Brian stated that he has sex with Melinda once a month.

Sounds like we know how he was bribed to finish SMiLE!!  Grin Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin

(BTW, what's the source of the twice-a-day quote?)

that's it, who here wants to touch d***s? all in a row, just run your hand across several of them and hit them like you're bret hart tagging your fans as you approach the ring wearing teh pink sunglasses in 1993     ----runnersdialzero

We have a little extra meat onstage. The audience can feel it.   --Al Jardine

pLeAsUrE iSlAnD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 10:13:05 AM »

I recall that during the '98 Howard Stern interview, Brian stated that he has sex with Melinda once a month.

Sounds like we know how he was bribed to finish SMiLE!!  Grin Grin  Grin Grin  Grin Grin

Off the top of my head, maybe hereGrin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 10:14:08 AM »

Brian has been quoted saying he has sex twice per day, every day. Brian himself knows, or knew, in the 60s, that, according to the teachings of the oriental mind, semen contains vital brain substances which when not wasted on females are reabsorbed back into the brain and create a more capable brilliant brain. Brian made all his best music due to conserving his semen. The ecstatic chants of California Girls are due to this. It is my own pet theory that SMiLE ceased to become due to Marilyn finally seducing Brian from the piano into the marital bed. Call me crazy but I think SMiLE was contained in Brian's seed and he lost it. Perhaps it became an expertly crafted sandwich. Or Carnie.

Theory: if Brian goes celibate for a few months, he will recover his mid-60s songwriting muse and go on to another 40 years of brilliance.

Carnie Wilson is SMiLE?

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
rogerlancelot
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »

Right the phuck on!
Roger Ryan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 10:43:00 AM »

General Jack D. Ripper is in complete agreement with you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5Vvs2cdqY&feature=related
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 10:54:08 AM »

Carnie Wilson is SMiLE?

LOL Rock!

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
ghost
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »

37!ws
Smiley Smile Associate

All baggudo at my man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »

Seems to me that semen is pretty much generated, well....as it happens...so Brian's theory would be totally invalid...

My source: well...just drawing conclusions based on this article about blue balls: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/463/why-do-ones-loins-ache-after-a-session-of-nonclimactic-arousal

Check out my podcasts: Tune X Podcast (tunex.fab4it.com) and Autobiography of a Schnook (SchnookPodcast.com); there are worse things you can do!
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 10:04:51 AM »

Off the top of my head, maybe hereGrin

So it has been confirmed. Thanks Andrew!  Roll Eyes

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
The Madcap
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »

I have one name that disproves this theory: Dennis Wilson

Also, am I the only one who found this part of the "twice a day, every day" interview hilarious:

"Which words or phrases do you most overuse? 'Right the f*** on.' "

A broken man too tough to cry
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx