gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 03:23:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New: The Perfect Plan.  (Read 916 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:16:48 PM »

It is not properly finished, even by my standards, but I told a friend while drinking last night I'd get it done today. Then I made plans to host dinner here, meaning I had to get guitar and vocals done in about two hours while prepping the food, too. (An Indian-themed affair: spinach-tomato dhal, spicy garlicky sauteed shrimp, and a cold potato salad with yogurt, ginger, and a little chili and peas.) Anyway, the rushing is clearly evident (especially in that I was writing the last of the lyrics simultaneously. Since this is entirely unnecessary and uninteresting back-story, without further ado, here is a link to the existing version of a more-or-less completed song (which will undoubtedly be revised in the coming days). Download the mp3 here, if you want (and as always I'm curious what you think): http://www.sendspace.com/file/8i305b

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx