gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 05:28:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm new here...too  (Read 4420 times)
aerolls
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:24:35 AM »

Hola everyone,

My name is Adrian and this is my first post.

I am a relatively new Beach Boys fan, you could call me a die hard BB fan in training.

I'm glad to be a part of this illustrious group.

It's good to be a member,

Adrian Smiley
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »

Hola everyone,

My name is Adrian and this is my first post.

I am a relatively new Beach Boys fan, you could call me a die hard BB fan in training.

I'm glad to be a part of this illustrious group.

It's good to be a member,

Adrian Smiley
Hi Adrian and welcome.  I'm new to this board too but not to The Beach Boys. Take it from me, you have a wonderful time ahead of you getting to know their songs. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »

Welcome, both of you  Hello

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »

WHATS UP  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
aerolls
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 05:10:33 PM »

Kicking back on this lazy Sunday, taking a couple medicated hits and listening to my Beach Boys playlist. We Got Love is playing now!
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 05:25:48 PM »

Sundays = You're doing them right  Grin

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
aerolls
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »

Beach Boys and medication helps me relax. Love their music after a rough day, who can not smile cranking up I Can Hear Music in the car, with the volume and bass cranked up past eleven?

I'm arriving late to The Beach Boys, Sean Lennon was right, he said listening to the Beach Boys were the most rewarding musical experience of his life. I so know what he means. Too bad that some people are so closed minded not wanting to understand how this feels. I feel more at peace and enlightened since rediscovering The Beach Boys. Smiley
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 02:08:12 AM »

Welcome, both of you  Hello
Thanks, Shady. Lively board you have here. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »

Beach Boys and medication helps me relax. Love their music after a rough day, who can not smile cranking up I Can Hear Music in the car, with the volume and bass cranked up past eleven?

I'm arriving late to The Beach Boys, Sean Lennon was right, he said listening to the Beach Boys were the most rewarding musical experience of his life. I so know what he means. Too bad that some people are so closed minded not wanting to understand how this feels. I feel more at peace and enlightened since rediscovering The Beach Boys. Smiley
Same here my life has been awesome and more peaceful since i found the Beach Boys and their wonderful music.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
aerolls
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 09:52:49 AM »

Same here my life has been awesome and more peaceful since i found the Beach Boys and their wonderful music.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am learning so much more from everyone's suggestions and insights. Ultimate forum for the ultimate Beach Boys enthusiasts.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx