gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680600 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 05:20:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So I found this tape...  (Read 2329 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: July 01, 2011, 01:12:14 PM »

As some of you may know, I'm in dire finanical straits and on the verge of losing everything. I've had to go through everything I own and see what's worth pawning off. In the process of doing so, I found some cassette tapes of some music my group did that I had yet to convert to either CD or mp3...I'd thought for the longest time we'd done about 300 songs over the past 10 years (221 of those are currently on our website). Looks like I was off by about 20, at least (still going through the tapes- they run about 90 minutes each and I still have about 5 or 6 more to go through). Over the next week or so, I'm going to be posting songs from these tapes up here, at least the ones that I don't plan to upload to our site for various reasons ,mainly due to the fact that all the songs on our site are now 75 cents to download (but still free to stream).

This first track was labeled "Brain Laundry" and was dated "Summer 2003". I barely remember doing it, and it doesn't sound entirely finished, as there's about 1 minute of melody before it repeats. Very barebones, but is interesting in that I wonder what it would have sounded like if I had worked on it more, and also that it doesn't sound like the rest of our stuff...probably because on this one it was just me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5H7A66YU

Enjoy...hope you guys like it.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 01:23:04 PM »

Sorry to hear about your financial woes. You seem like a nice enough guy though, so I have a feeling everything is going to work out peaches & cream for you. (And I'm usually right about stuff)

I dig the track you posted and if I had some cash to throw your way I'd definitely like to help out. Broke as hell though. If I can help you out sometime in the near future I'll send a message your way. Everybody deserves to eat.

Also just gonna throw this out there, but I think there's another message board we both post on. I recognize the band name. Not trying to be a creeper or anything though.  Grin I guess the internet isn't as big as I thought it was....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:25:31 PM by stack-o-tracks » Logged

No mas, por favor.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 01:30:59 PM »

LOL

PM me with the board name...lately I've been running to people I know from all over and didn't realize it ^_^

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:01 PM »

I swear to dog I have heard the name "Brain Laundry" before. And just recently, too.  Shocked Damned if I remember where though.  LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 11:02:17 PM »

Dunno...I guess "Brain Laundry" = brainwashing, or something like that ^_^

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx