gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:30:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Calgary & Edmonton shows: Meeting Brian  (Read 14110 times)
brucejohnstonfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2011, 09:28:39 PM »

How does one misunderstand that? She is either on it or not, and she is.

Misunderstanding/misinterpretation of information that was given to roll plymouth rock.
Actually listening to the album would help confirm or refute the information.

Or simply reading the liner notes, but perhaps roll plymouth rock's going off extremely credible word of mouth (and I'm not just saying some butthole like AGD, more credible than he could ever dream of being) without having heard the album, and the quote in which he was told "Taylor wasn't on the album" was misinterpreted by him. The truth is, it's about the smile sessions, Taylor is not on the smile sessions.

Jeez, are you a complete friggin' moron, or just act like one?

Or you just have no idea what I'm talking about, and really, I shouldn't be saying anything about it.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2011, 09:33:19 PM »

Misunderstanding/misinterpretation of information that was given to roll plymouth rock.

Or simply reading the liner notes, but perhaps roll plymouth rock's going off extremely credible word of mouth (and I'm not just saying some butthole like AGD, more credible than he could ever dream of being) without having heard the album, and the quote in which he was told "Taylor wasn't on the album" was misinterpreted by him. The truth is, it's about the smile sessions, Taylor is not on the smile sessions.

Or you just have no idea what I'm talking about, and really, I shouldn't be saying anything about it.

What are you talking about? And why shouldn't you be saying anything about it? Will you tell me?  Cool Guy

No mas, por favor.
brucejohnstonfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2011, 09:33:46 PM »

I probably already said too much.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:36:20 PM by brucejohnstonfan » Logged
brucejohnstonfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »

What are you talking about? And why shouldn't you be saying anything about it? Will you tell me?  Cool Guy
No.
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2011, 09:37:33 PM »

Well shoot. What happens now?

No mas, por favor.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »

YES,You're right. You've said WAY too much. You're just another troll. So, please,  do everyone a favor, shut the f*** up and go back wherever.

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
brucejohnstonfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2011, 10:01:33 PM »

I would hardly say I'm just another troll, though I could see how you would come to that conclusion based on my constant bashing of one of your masters, Mr. Andrew G. Doe. I can assure you it's all in good fun, I have no problems with the guy, I'm sure he's rather fine.

Check your messages.
brucejohnstonfan
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2011, 10:02:24 PM »

Also Kayla, very sorry for making a mess of your thread. Definitely wasn't my intentions. Was more so trying to correct roll plymouth rock's statement, and in turn got attacked.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2011, 10:22:23 PM »

Jesus.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2011, 10:23:37 PM »

Jesus.

How may I help you?

No mas, por favor.
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2011, 10:44:28 PM »

YES,You're right. You've said WAY too much. You're just another troll. So, please,  do everyone a favor, shut the foder up and go back wherever.

Chill out man....we were at both Alberta shows & hung out with Kayla (who by the way, has great covers!). We talked to all the band after both shows, multiple members told me Taylor would be back at some point in the future, I don't think they'd have any reason to lie to us since they were open & honest about everything else we discussed. Here's a picture of us and Brian if you don't believe me. http://a.yfrog.com/img735/403/bmmq.jpg

Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2011, 10:54:43 PM »

Hiya Alex.  Grin
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:58:01 PM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
roll plymouth rock
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2011, 11:14:59 PM »

police Lets all just agree to get along and listen to the message of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0EH7KCL5I   Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip Brian's Trip

Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2011, 12:55:18 AM »

... he bought my BB CD Smiley

Kayla, are you referring to a CD of your BB covers?  If so, how do I get one?

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »

LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
KaylaMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2011, 05:04:23 AM »

... he bought my BB CD Smiley

Kayla, are you referring to a CD of your BB covers?  If so, how do I get one?

Yes. I burned one for the band and had talked to Rich previously about it. I figured since I was meeting him in person it wasn't an issue for me to burn him a quick CD. I can't sell anything officially..
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2011, 05:08:42 AM »

Prove to me that you're no fool
Walk across my swimming pool

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2011, 05:11:16 AM »

Great Story! I refuse to read the 3 pages of replies cause I can only imagine the tom foolery going on.  Wall

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2011, 05:52:43 AM »

We were at both Alberta shows & hung out with Kayla (who by the way, has great covers!)

I'll bet she does.  Grin

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2011, 06:31:07 AM »

YES,You're right. You've said WAY too much. You're just another troll. So, please,  do everyone a favor, shut the foder up and go back wherever.

Chill out man....we were at both Alberta shows & hung out with Kayla (who by the way, has great covers!). We talked to all the band after both shows, multiple members told me Taylor would be back at some point in the future, I don't think they'd have any reason to lie to us since they were open & honest about everything else we discussed. Here's a picture of us and Brian if you don't believe me. http://a.yfrog.com/img735/403/bmmq.jpg

That's a really scary photo

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2011, 09:58:35 AM »

Nah, it's not scary. Brian's smiling.  Grin

No mas, por favor.
KaylaMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »

Also Kayla, very sorry for making a mess of your thread. Definitely wasn't my intentions. Was more so trying to correct roll plymouth rock's statement, and in turn got attacked.

Haha ya it got interesting didn't it  LOL
Jason
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2011, 05:02:14 PM »

Now isn't that just the fucking pot calling the kettle black.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »

Now isn't that just the friggin' pot calling the kettle black.

I'm rubber and you're glue

Jason
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2011, 06:53:53 PM »

Now isn't that just the friggin' pot calling the kettle black.

I'm rubber and you're glue

That's a shot to the ego. Time for me to meditate.  LOL
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx