gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 04:07:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kevin Leslie  (Read 23311 times)
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2014, 10:15:03 AM »

Looks like him. Probably still has a pony tail too.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2014, 10:52:05 AM »

Dude, it's against the law to post someone's phone number like that!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2014, 11:16:26 AM »

Guess I shouldn't have called it?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2014, 11:17:33 AM »

Posting personal contact info is not appropriate for the board and will not be allowed going forward. There is a line which cannot be crossed between posting public or business links to Facebook pages or Twitter feeds from public figures (like following various musicians, artists, etc), and those which are personal, including email addresses, personal and non-public Facebook pages, direct links to "LinkedIn" pages and other similar accounts. They can be searched elsewhere, but linking to any contact info beyond a public page is off-limits, and it should not be a part of a fan forum like this.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Bittersweet-Sanity
Smiley Smile Associate

Busy Doin' Nothing

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2014, 01:46:36 PM »

oh damn, sorry bout that. figured it was ok cause the # is openly available on a drug treatment website. but yah, i can see why i shouldn't have wrote it. won't post direct contact info like that again.

"It looks like I'm going to have to go bananas all by myself." -B.W.

"Dr. Landy and Brian Wilson are right out of a storybook." -Brian Wilson

"So maybe Beach Boys fans are stupid and we can dismiss the whole thing. But maybe that's a pretty snotty attitude to take; maybe something is happening here that we just ought to know about" -Paul Williams

"Brian is an enigma, a leprechaun," said rhythm guitarist Al Jardine.

"There ain't a rocketship powerfull enough to be able to blast Jeff's fat ass into space."-Mike's Beard
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2014, 01:58:20 PM »

Ok, cool.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
“Big Daddy”
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2016, 08:21:04 PM »

None other than Kevin Leslie posted “I was there” in the comment section of John Stamos’s Instagram about the hotel jam… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFnSplPih0t/

For those who believe that Brian walks on water, I will always be the Antichrist.
wantsomecorn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2016, 03:23:03 PM »

None other than Kevin Leslie posted “I was there” in the comment section of John Stamos’s Instagram about the hotel jam… https://www.instagram.com/p/BFnSplPih0t/

Damn! And judging from the picture from the autobiography, it looks just like him!

On our way through this "backstage" maze, Bruce joined up with the group and said hello, singing "It Never Rains in Southern California" and joking with some of the older ladies. I'm not sure if they knew he was a Beach Boy or simply an enthusiastic elderly gay gentleman.
southbay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2016, 04:10:24 PM »

Damn! And judging from the picture from the autobiography, it looks just like him!

Scroll down on his page.  There's a picture of him, Brian and Landy.

Summer's gone...it's finally sinking in
brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2016, 02:35:19 AM »

Either I didn't look hard enough, or he deleted the photo  Huh
Bittersweet-Insanity
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2016, 03:12:13 AM »

nah, it's still there. for posterity's sake, i posted it in the pic thread.

btw, do any of you that are on instagram wanna ask him if he'd do a Q and A here?   Grin
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx