-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:54:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Denni
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Denni  (Read 75374 times)
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »

The Jon Stebbins FAQ book on page 20 in a section called Marriages & Children:

Dennis Wilson
sons Chris and Ryan, daughter Denni born out of wedlock

That's an odd list. Wikipedia lists Dennis's children as follows:
Gage (with Shawn Love)
Jennifer (with Carole Freedman)
Scott (Carole's child that Dennis adopted)
Michael (with Barbara Charren)
Carl (with Barbara Charren)

So, who is Denni's supposed mother?

Edit: I'm confused by Wikipedia's phrasing. Is Scott Jennifer's son? Or Carole's?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:59:35 PM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
rogerlancelot
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2013, 10:29:43 PM »

So, who is Denni's supposed mother?

Edit: I'm confused by Wikipedia's phrasing. Is Scott Jennifer's son? Or Carole's?

Not sure about Denni but Scott is listed in the book as Carole's son and adopted by Dennis.
Malc
Smiley Smile Associate

It's all about 'harmony' ...

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2013, 10:49:19 PM »

... we know about Christopher, but what do we know of Ryan ?

www.facebook.com/beachboysalbumsleeves - a cool place to visit !
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2013, 10:09:30 AM »

Did anyone stop to think that maybe some of the Wilson children want to stay private??? It is just this type of thing that they don't want/need to be involved in.......neither do their mothers.  Regarding the "Denni" thing......I used to talk privately to her when she first popped up here, way before FB. I caught her in one too many lies, so that was enough for me. When she went on FB, I again fell into her madness, but called her on her lies......needless to say, she became outraged, so I deleted her.....she begged me to be her "friend" again, which I did not do. The drama was too much.....I have enough real life drama without her. I personally think she is an attention freak and all the males out there fell for it.....she can wrap you guys around her little finger.

I used to be good friends with AGD to the point we'd chat every day about everything and anything, but when I told him I didn't believe Denni's story, he deleted me as a friend after giving me a harsh lecture as to how he didn't want me as a friend if I didn't believe her as he did. AGD? Didn't you once say you spoke to her mother over the phone to check the story out, and you believed it?Huh Of course this was some time ago and you may have come to your senses by now.

One of the things that first made me think was her grammar....IF she was a nurse, why did she have such bad grammar, how could she work in the ER and be on FB so much, etc., etc.  I wish I could have the time back that I've lost on this subject alone.....could have a nice long vacation.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2013, 10:41:27 AM »

Did anyone stop to think that maybe some of the Wilson children want to stay private??? It is just this type of thing that they don't want/need to be involved in.......neither do their mothers.  Regarding the "Denni" thing......I used to talk privately to her when she first popped up here, way before FB. I caught her in one too many lies, so that was enough for me. When she went on FB, I again fell into her madness, but called her on her lies......needless to say, she became outraged, so I deleted her.....she begged me to be her "friend" again, which I did not do. The drama was too much.....I have enough real life drama without her. I personally think she is an attention freak and all the males out there fell for it.....she can wrap you guys around her little finger.

Not me. I still remember my initial thought when she post popped up here; "Big deal. There are not doubt 100's of illegitimate children out there from all of Dennis' flings".

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:58 PM »

I used to be good friends with AGD to the point we'd chat every day about everything and anything, but when I told him I didn't believe Denni's story, he deleted me as a friend after giving me a harsh lecture as to how he didn't want me as a friend if I didn't believe her as he did. AGD? Didn't you once say you spoke to her mother over the phone to check the story out, and you believed it?Huh Of course this was some time ago and you may have come to your senses by now.

No - her 'mom' sent me emails, one of which used her own account (the first slip, probably)... then other problems started piling up but like a mug I was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt, until she asked for help with Matt and, because it was way beyond an MB spat (if true), I asked for some checkable proofs, easy stuff... and she pitched a fit. I now realise she didn't give me those proofs because they don't exist. Because whoever 'Denni'; is, she is a liar and a very poor one at that. Recently, she told me she was taking her mom from Boston, where she was supposed to be, to a Cancer Treatment Center Hospital. Now 'Lori' has told someone the hospital, in Arkansas, has cured her. Two small problems here: one, no-one is cured just like that, with a snap of the fingers, and two, there are only six such hospitals in the US, and none are in Arkansas (in passing, I think Boston has a fine oncoligical reputation... but as she was never in Boston anyway, moot point).

And yes, I have, and I apologise Donna. The mechanics of wanting to believe someone because of who they claim to be, despite strong proof to the contrary, have been graphically outlined here.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
MBE
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2013, 12:33:08 AM »

The thing that gets me is that this person has been able to avoid getting the truth told about them. We still don't know the real story and that's the weird part. They aren't good enough to avoid slipping, but good enough to avoid being "found". So strange. I honestly hardly gave a care before the recent events, still don't care who Dennis slept with really or knocked up. However a hoax intrigues me and again I am sad friends who I have known for many years had their time wasted.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2013, 12:43:29 AM »

I seem to have a fuzzy memory of "Denni" once making a reference to being Dennis's son. Yet another weird twist to the story.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
DonnaK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »

It is a shame that men don't have the same inner instinct that women have when it comes to this.......maybe it's because we are so in-tune with people lying to us...(mostly men). It is truly sad that so many people have wasted precious time, and some have wasted a couple of years on this;  AGD is a perfect example. You can explain it away by saying you were trying to solve the "mystery" of "Denni, which is not her real name anyway. You can justify it to yourself anyway you want, but in the end, who gives a rat's ass anyway?? Huh

There is so much drama about absolute crap on these message boards that I decided a long time ago to stay away from them all. When you start deleting friends because they don't believe in the same MYTH that you do, it's time to leave the building.

I still celebrate the music of BW and the Beach Boys and still attend their concerts...heading off to one on the 26th. I prefer to live my life in the real world and not waste precious time in the craziness that goes on within the boards. Grin

Don't mean to sound cruel, but why don't some of you get off this subject and pick up a good book to read, preferably one NOT associated with fiction or BB related material. Peace, kids!
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2013, 11:31:04 AM »

It is a shame that men don't have the same inner instinct that women have when it comes to this.......maybe it's because we are so in-tune with people lying to us...(mostly men). It is truly sad that so many people have wasted precious time, and some have wasted a couple of years on this;  AGD is a perfect example. You can explain it away by saying you were trying to solve the "mystery" of "Denni, which is not her real name anyway. You can justify it to yourself anyway you want, but in the end, who gives a rat's ass anyway?? Huh

There is so much drama about absolute crap on these message boards that I decided a long time ago to stay away from them all. When you start deleting friends because they don't believe in the same MYTH that you do, it's time to leave the building.

I still celebrate the music of BW and the Beach Boys and still attend their concerts...heading off to one on the 26th. I prefer to live my life in the real world and not waste precious time in the craziness that goes on within the boards. Grin

Don't mean to sound cruel, but why don't some of you get off this subject and pick up a good book to read, preferably one NOT associated with fiction or BB related material. Peace, kids!
I can ask you the same question. Apparently you don't have enough going on in the real world to come back and post in here. Me thinks you are a closet Internet crazy.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2013, 11:34:03 AM »

I can ask you the same question. Apparently you don't have enough going on in the real world to come back and post in here. Me thinks you are a closet Internet crazy.

Yeah, we should really sh!t on the one voice of reason here in this discussion in order to show her how great we really are.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »

Being the voice of reason = Being a man hater who preaches a self righteous hypocrisy? Interesting.

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2013, 12:30:10 PM »

Yeah, we should really sh!t on the one voice of reason here in this discussion in order to show her how great we really are.
She can't be calling us out when she is in here herself, now can she? A bit hypocritical, if you ask me.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Jason
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2013, 01:14:30 PM »

Being the voice of reason = Being a man hater who preaches a self righteous hypocrisy? Interesting.

I hate feminazis.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2013, 01:18:51 PM »

She can't be calling us out when she is in here herself, now can she? A bit hypocritical, if you ask me.

These two posts in here are her only two posts in over two years and you think this gives you an opportunity to say she must not have the life she thinks she does if she has to post here, when in reality she has an average of posting less than one post a year. The fact that she hasn't posted here since 2011 means that she indeed does practice what she preaches. Be honest: you didn't like what she had to say but you had no actual response so you had to manufacture a reason based on an untruth.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2013, 01:21:19 PM »

I love how sensitive men are to the slightest scent of criticism. It always amazes me how people who have belonged to a group who have historically had the monopoly of power that involved disenfranchising another group become utterly defensive over the slightest remark from the formerly disenfranchised group. You are so sensitive that you have taken two words of her post and have proceeded to act as if this is the central crux of her argument.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:30:00 PM by rockandroll » Logged
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »

I hate feminazis.

My guess is that you're as equally capable of defending your use of that term as you are your use of the term "cultural Marxism." You're excellent at throwing around terms (especially when you think they might irk people, in the most glaringly juvenile fashion) but your inability to know what you mean when you use these terms is startling.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2013, 01:46:55 PM »

These two posts in here are her only two posts in over two years and you think this gives you an opportunity to say she must not have the life she thinks she does if she has to post here, when in reality she has an average of posting less than one post a year. The fact that she hasn't posted here since 2011 means that she indeed does practice what she preaches. Be honest: you didn't like what she had to say but you had no actual response so you had to manufacture a reason based on an untruth.
READ what she says. She must have been in here following at least this thread. This is not one that you would just generally jump to. As it turned out, it was as much a bitch fest against AGD, then as about Denni. Let her send him a PM if she really had to get all that off of her mind.

Remember, she says "There is so much drama about absolute crap on these message boards that I decided a long time ago to stay away from them all." and "I prefer to live my life in the real world and not waste precious time in the craziness that goes on within the boards. Don't mean to sound cruel, but why don't some of you get off this subject and pick up a good book to read, preferably one NOT associated with fiction or BB related material." She is doing exactly what she tells us not to do. If she feels that strongly, then she should not have come in here at all. You know, follow her own advice.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2013, 02:03:43 PM »

And the award for most condescending post of the year goes to.............

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2013, 02:08:28 PM »

I hate feminazis.

My guess is that you're as equally capable of defending your use of that term as you are your use of the term "cultural Marxism." You're excellent at throwing around terms (especially when you think they might irk people, in the most glaringly juvenile fashion) but your inability to know what you mean when you use these terms is startling.

Not trying to pile on but I really hate that term.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Paulos
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »

The part highlighted in bold is simultaneously the funniest and most cretinous thing I have read in a long time.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2013, 02:29:12 PM »

The part highlighted in bold is simultaneously the funniest and most cretinous thing I have read in a long time.

To repeat: I love how sensitive men are to the slightest scent of criticism. It always amazes me how people who have belonged to a group who have historically had the monopoly of power that involved disenfranchising another group become utterly defensive over the slightest remark from the formerly disenfranchised group.

Paulos
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2013, 02:37:42 PM »

To repeat: I love how sensitive men are to the slightest scent of criticism. It always amazes me how people who have belonged to a group who have historically had the monopoly of power that involved disenfranchising another group become utterly defensive over the slightest remark from the formerly disenfranchised group.

Not sensitive Mr Roll, merely amazed by such a stupid comment. Ms K claims that women have some mysterious ability to detect lies and deceit, to repeat: The part highlighted in bold is simultaneously the funniest and most cretinous thing I have read in a long time.

Also Mr Roll I have to ask, do you even like The Beach Boys? I rarely see you commenting on anything Beach Boys related, instead you seem to spend most of your time in the sandbox allowing TRBB to bait you into one of your incredibly boring political rants.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2013, 02:52:31 PM »

READ what she says. She must have been in here following at least this thread.

19 days passed between AGD's first new post on the matter and DonnaK's first remark. It seems like she has a personal investment in the story so I find it really far-fetched that she's been avidly following the thread all this time only to post for the first time now. My hunch is that she probably does come back from time to time just to see what the conversations are and this time found something that she had some kind of direct relation to. This is hardly the kind of behaviour that she's complaining about, now is it?
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2013, 02:57:27 PM »

Not sensitive Mr Roll, merely amazed by such a stupid comment. Ms K claims that women have some mysterious ability to detect lies and deceit, to repeat: The part highlighted in bold is simultaneously the funniest and most cretinous thing I have read in a long time.

Actually, while I do think the issue is debatable, there is a great deal of serious scholarly research that reinforces her claims. See here:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/cutting-edge-leadership/201107/women-s-intuition-myth-or-reality

Again, the issue is debatable, but there is far too much compelling evidence that to pass it off as funny or cretinous is ignorant of such evidence.

Also Mr Roll I have to ask, do you even like The Beach Boys? I rarely see you commenting on anything Beach Boys related, instead you seem to spend most of your time in the sandbox allowing TRBB to bait you into one of your incredibly boring political rants.]Also Mr Roll I have to ask, do you even like The Beach Boys? I rarely see you commenting on anything Beach Boys related, instead you seem to spend most of your time in the sandbox allowing TRBB to bait you into one of your incredibly boring political rants.

Appreciate the criticism but I'm afraid there's not much I can do at this point to ensure that my posts are entertaining to you.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 02:58:39 PM by rockandroll » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: