-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:55:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Denni
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Denni  (Read 75742 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »

I have a feeling I'm going to get myself in trouble for this, but I'll risk it. I was talking to Denni last night, and she told me that the reason she hasn't been back here is because she was banned. Why was she banned? I don't remember her posting anything overly rude or anything abusive or anything like that.

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 06:31:29 PM »

I have a feeling I'm going to get myself in trouble for this, but I'll risk it. I was talking to Denni last night, and she told me that the reason she hasn't been back here is because she was banned. Why was she banned? I don't remember her posting anything overly rude or anything abusive or anything like that.
maybe the drama was too much.  Huh

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »

Didn't she have a major freak out because somebody was harassing her and then it turned out that the person harassing her was herself. That stuff with Denni was pretty idiotic, I never really bought her story to begin with.

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 07:15:50 PM »

She banned herself, to save her from herself. It's her own perfect world!

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 07:19:21 PM »

I'd like to know too. I thought was was really cool

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »

That pic of herself was awfully convincing that she was Dennis' kid. Who knows....it was probably 'Nobody' taking the piss out of us.

Either way, I remember several posts had been deleted due to a high volume of obscenities....but my memory may be wrong. Around this time she explained that her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend was a member of the smiley smile board (coincidence much?) and she had gotten Denni's password for her smiley account, and had been posting under her name. Then she started getting stalked by a fellow board member. The drama was too much for everyone here. And thus I think she got the boot.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:46 PM »

All I know is, she told me that she's tried to log in, and it keeps telling her that she's banned. Most of the replies in this thread are a good example of why she left in the first place.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 07:27:19 PM »

That pic of herself was awfully convincing that she was Dennis' kid. Who knows....it was probably 'Nobody' taking the piss out of us.

Either way, I remember several posts had been deleted due to a high volume of obscenities....but my memory may be wrong. Around this time she explained that her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend was a member of the smiley smile board (coincidence much?) and she had gotten Denni's password for her smiley account, and had been posting under her name. Then she started getting stalked by a fellow board member. The drama was too much for everyone here. And thus I think she got the boot.
That doesn't seem very fair at all to me. The people causing all the drama were the ones at fault, not her.

Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 07:45:22 PM »

I was very involved with the whole "stalking" thing..

The member who was so called "stalking" her was PM'ing me a lot while I was emailing Denni giving her some support after he father tragically passed on,

The whole thing was beyond crazy and was best laid to rest quickly, too much madness for one board.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 07:54:01 PM »

She was probably a troll looking for attention. She just kept posting pictures of herself then deleting them and acting all indignant about it. The first time she popped up was really conspicuous, asking how to post a picture of herself in the main forum. It was all pretty fishy.

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 08:05:56 PM »

All I know is, she told me that she's tried to log in, and it keeps telling her that she's banned. Most of the replies in this thread are a good example of why she left in the first place.

She had asked me to ban her when all the sh*t went down. She never asked me to unban her, so I hadn't.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 08:17:43 PM »

I was just curios, as she didn't seem to know why she couldn't get back in. I guess we can let this thread go then...

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:05 PM »

She had asked me to ban her when all the merda went down. She never asked me to unban her, so I hadn't.
I was just curios, as she didn't seem to know why she couldn't get back in. I guess we can let this thread go then...

Sounds like you're more than curious. And given that SHE was the one that asked to be banned, it's kind of funny that she's now Playing YOU, and saying she doesn't know why she's banned.  If you ask she'll probably tell you she wasn't the one that asked for the banning, but instead it was "That Other Person" that stole her password...
Yeah, she sounds like one mixed up person. Hopefully, NOT our problem.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 09:03:18 PM »

Seems to me that YOU are the one more than just curios, or you wouldn't be calling me out like you are now. If you must know, yes I am curios, because she's a friend and I was somewhat angered by the fact that she seemingly got banned for something. Now that Billyc(sorry, I'm not going to attempt his current name lol) has cleared it up, I see no more point of this thread. Let's let it end without any more drama.

Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 06:29:10 AM »

ya'll are retarded, seriously

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 06:40:47 AM »

thank you

Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 02:14:22 PM »

Why would someone ask to be banned? Could she not resist the temptation of posting? Or was she afraid that her stalker would post in her name-- and if so, why wouldn't she just ask for a new account?

I thought maybe she was legit but just had some emotional problems/liked attention. She kept storming out and then posting again. But then, speculation about someone I don't know is really unfair. All I know is, people do crazy things on message boards.
A Million Units In Jan!
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 03:51:00 PM »

I agree with Amy. She liked attention.

The whole situation was stupid. She kept coming back after saying she was leaving. There was also a lesbian subplot, I think. And she knew that since she was a female, lonely guys on internet boards would pay attention to her. 
Jason
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »

lonely guys on internet boards

kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 09:50:24 PM »

I dunno who banned her but that is really fucking stupid. She's a real chick, I've chatted with her several times and she's cool. Why would you ban Dennis Wilson's youngest kid from a board paying tribute to him?Huh  Makes no sense..............................

Jason
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »

She asked to be banned. You know...removing the temptation. Sure, it's very Kevorkian in nature, but...
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 10:02:56 PM »

I dunno who banned her but that is really friggin' stupid.

I did it because she asked me to...no other reason.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 10:09:29 PM »

I dunno who banned her but that is really friggin' stupid.

I did it because she asked me to...no other reason.

FRIGGIN' STUPID, YA HEAR?!  Razz

No mas, por favor.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »

LOL

Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2011, 06:05:12 AM »

Why would you ban Dennis Wilson's youngest kid from a board paying tribute to him?Huh

Same reason they made Brian Wilson's illegitimate son a moderator...

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: