gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 06:13:46 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrote this when I was 11  (Read 3049 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: March 05, 2006, 10:57:51 PM »

I wrote this when I was 11 years old. It's one of the very first songs I ever wrote; I was actually writing a story, well, a novel really, based on a dream I had at that time. Kind of a space soap opera/action/drama. Well, since I was just a kid, I didn't know how to actually, you know, write a book. So, I started writing music that would tell a story, you know? This was one of the main themes in the early part of it, the battle sequence, where the hero of the story goes into battle to avenge the deaths of his parents. It's a lot more complicated than that, but that's the story of the opening suite.

I actually recorded a demo of the song itself back in 2001. The original piece lasted over 15 minutes. I re-recorded this section last year; this is actually only a small segment. I actually did record the entire concept album I mentioned earlier, and am now in the process of rerecording it. I chose this part because, well, I think it f*cking grooves. I hope to be finished with the entire thing by the end of the year.

Oh, and I'm actually writing the novel now!

Anyway...

"Interstellar Bounce" -2005 recording
http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=3490098&ref=2

"Battle Sequence(Suite)" -2001 recording
http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=3560286&ref=2

« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 11:00:28 PM by Billy C » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx