gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680755 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 09:47:34 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to entirely embarrass a friend :-D  (Read 20722 times)
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 01:27:31 PM »

You're in direct connect with Brian?  Not on twitter, fer sure.

Define "direct".

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Jason
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »

Define "direct".

They think you're Tandyn Almer!  LOL
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 01:36:28 PM »

This thread belongs in an episode of The West Wing..

Very mysterious

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 01:49:02 PM »

You're in direct connect with Brian?  Not on twitter, fer sure.

Define "direct".

Oh wow lol

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jason
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »

Define "direct".

Oh wow lol

Before I'm accused of homophobia again I am quite sure AGD took that as it was meant to be taken.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »

Define "direct".

Not that direct.  Thud

Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 02:58:43 PM »

I'm guessing it has to do with the sequencing of SMiLE. Guessing.

Perhaps we could ask Andrew questions that have a yes / no answer.

Andrew.....

Is it to do with the sequencing?
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »

Perhaps we could ask Andrew questions that have a yes / no answer.

In other words, he's the anti-Brian LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »

I guess AGD can not answer specific questions but may answer in a round-a-bout way so I will try this.

Statement: It would be nice if the boxset has the FH cover. That would make us happy!

Question: Will we be happy with the cover of the boxset AGD? (note no reference to what the cover is)

Grin
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 11:42:14 PM »

I guess AGD can not answer specific questions but may answer in a round-a-bout way so I will try this.

Statement: It would be nice if the boxset has the FH cover. That would make us happy!

Question: Will we be happy with the cover of the boxset AGD? (note no reference to what the cover is)

Grin

The use of Frank's artwork would make everyone happy (especially Frank): like I've been saying since day one, if not slightly before - thanks, ACJ - to put this out without the iconic cover is unthinkable, and if it's purely finance that's preventing it then hell, Brian, pay him out of your own pocket. This thing needs to be done right and, with all due respect to Mark London for his sterling work on the BWPS, there's only one cover, only one booklet.

Er... how did we get here from me relating an observation that c-man is one fine dude ?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:43:28 PM by Andrew G. Doe » Logged

adamghost
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2011, 12:46:56 AM »

Recently been talking to, y'know, someone about, ah, stuff (as you do) and they offered this opinion:

"Thank the Lord for Craig Slowinski.  The man is a saint and a gem."

True dat.

I'm not a saint or a gem, just a hard-working guy.  An entirely embarrased one.

I was told to say that. You can probably figure out by whom.  Grin

Still true, mind.

Pretty sure Brian didn't say that about me.  Probably doesn't know me from Adam.

This explains why he always calls me C-Man...
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 01:25:17 AM »

LOL

buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

Hi, my name's Doug. Would you like to dance?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 02:06:27 AM »

I get the impression no one is going to spill what this thread is about. Fair enough, but can some kind soul 'in the know' confirm whether this is/isn't Smile related and whether it may/may not be of significant interest regarding the Sessions release?

I'd hate to get all excited then find three weeks down the line that someone has the inside scoop on Brian recording a song from Mulan on his upcoming solo album  Dead Horse (not entirely the right use of that Smiley, but it might make sense if you've seen Mulan).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:07:54 AM by buddhahat » Logged

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 02:08:54 AM »

I get the impression no one is going to spill what this thread is about. Fair enough, but can some kind soul 'in the know' confirm whether this is/isn't Smile related and whether it may/may not be of significant interest regarding the Sessions release?

I'd hate to get all excited then find three weeks down the line that someone has the inside scoop on Brian recording a song from Mulan on his upcoming solo album  Dead Horse (not entirely the right use of that Smiley, but it might make sense if you've seen Mulan).

Yes... and probably not.

buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 02:11:15 AM »

Yes... and probably not.

Well, I asked for it didn't I?!  Smiley

Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes, Bedroom Tapes ......
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 02:27:26 AM »

Aye, a curious thread that's had me curiositifising for days…

I reckon Craig's been asked to verify certain sessions detail and has run it by AGD for double-verification, which has given AGD an insight into release schedules and potential tracklists but he's sworn to secrecy and will, if he lets anything slip, have to hunt us all down, one by one, and kill us.

Just like he did with everyone on the original Cabinessence board…

… and yes, he knows who you are, and that you're still out there, and YOU"RE NEXT!

“We live in divisive times.”
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 02:33:44 AM »

I reckon Craig's been asked to verify certain sessions detail and has run it by AGD for double-verification, which has given AGD an insight into release schedules and potential tracklists but he's sworn to secrecy and will, if he lets anything slip, have to hunt us all down, one by one, and kill us.

… and yes, he knows who you are, and that you're still out there, and YOU"RE NEXT!

AGD is an employee of Blackwater, then. I though so all along.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 02:43:00 AM »

Good reasoning. This would make a lot of sense, although why would AGD answer that it was 'probably not' of significant interest regarding the Sessions release? Surely, any track info would be of paramount interest to us all ....  Brow

homeontherange
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2011, 02:58:52 AM »

Good reasoning. This would make a lot of sense, although why would AGD answer that it was 'probably not' of significant interest regarding the Sessions release? Surely, any track info would be of paramount interest to us all ....  Brow

I thought he said "probably not" about the Mulan song?
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2011, 03:17:33 AM »

I woke up with a horses head! Starting to get a tad worried

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 03:20:35 AM »

"Probably Not…" is also the name of a London-based Irish music group, formerly known as "Probably Not a Wardrobe" for reasons I've long-since forgotten. This could be a red herring on Andrew's part, or on mine.

buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 03:22:29 AM »

Oh God, AGD's probably rubbing his hands with glee at all the confusion this is causing!

My original question was "Can some kind soul 'in the know' confirm whether this is/isn't Smile related and whether it may/may not be of significant interest regarding the Sessions release?", to which AGD replied "Yes .... and probably not"

He might have meant Brian is 'probably not' recording a Mulan song for his Disney album, but I think he was just addressing my main questions above.

buddhahat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 03:24:11 AM »

Ha ha! Was it singing songs from Mulan!?

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 03:24:18 AM »

Have a bowl of oats and quit complaining – there's fields to be ploughed and carts to be drawn.

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 03:24:32 AM »

Son, you shouldn't advertise your sexual conquests on the internet, especially if they're that ugly.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx