gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681011 Posts in 27626 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 15, 2024, 02:39:18 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Little Bird and a surprise!  (Read 1486 times)
KaylaMusic
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »

Hi friends!
I have a new video for you, 'Little Bird'! I love this song and had a lot of fun making it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVmVVRygyWg

ALSO to commemorate the upcoming Brian Wilson concert which I'll be attending on June 25, I am doing a Beach Boys cover each week until the show. I'm also going to run a little contest and the winner will choose the final song for me to record. I will also email the winner an mp3 version of their song!

Here is what you need to do:
Post a suggestion for the Beach Boys song you want me to cover in the comments of this video (on YouTube) and upcoming videos. You can also enter by posting on my Facebook page, or tweeting it to me. You can make one suggestion per video release. You can suggest the same song more than once to increase your chances of it being randomly picked. I will have 5 videos (including this one) before the concert and I will record and release a video of the winning song after the concert. Good luck! ***

You can help me out greatly by commenting, favoriting, and telling your friends about me.

My biggest supporters are you BB fan's and I appreciate all the comments, suggestions, and help you give me. (As well as purchases :D )
I've had some really exciting things going on BW related lately that hopefully I can share soon. All I can say is cross your fingers for me ok?!

~kayla~

Custom Machine
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 10:22:57 PM »

Another great one, Kayla!  Can't wait to hear the rest.
Jonas
Smiley Smile Associate

I've got the Beach Boys, my friends got the Stones

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 04:02:02 AM »

This reminds me of someone on this board who did a cover of "Little Bird" which was a little bit of Beach Boys and a little bit of Plastic Ono Band...man, that cover was RAD!

We would like to record under an atmosphere of calmness. - Brian Wilson
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IgXT3xFdU
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:21:35 AM »

Day in the Life of a Tree.  It has to be done.  You know it.
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 11:59:49 AM »

Another well done track Kayla!  You do a great job with the vocals.  I'd like to hear you take a shot at This Whole World.

I'm looking forward to seeing Brian's Calgary (and Edmonton) show(s) too.  Should be great.  I usually love the sound at the Jubilee.  Due to some friends who backed out on me I still have some extra KILLER seats that I am looking to get rid of.  They are some of the best seats in the house and I am only looking for face value (no scalping here) so if you know anyone who might want some great tickets at a reasonable price please let me know.

It looks like the extra tix I have for the Calgary shows are:

Orch Pit - Ctr
Row - BBB (actual 2nd row)
Seats 36-37

as well as:

Orch Pit - LC
Row - CCC (actual 3rd row)
Seats - 21-20

I also have:

Orch Pit - CTR
Row - BBB
Seats - 42-45
But these are the seats that I will be probably be using.

Feel free to PM me if you have any interest.     

Cheers,
Rich
Calgary, Alberta
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx