-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Mind = Blown
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mind = Blown  (Read 4398 times)
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:44:08 PM »

After 5 years here I had no idea you could change the skin of the board. It looks so much better red

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »

I like blue. It too took me awhile to realize the colorful boxes at the top of the homepage actually had a purpose LOL....though definitely not 5 years.

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 05:32:18 PM »

Blue is really nice too. Think I'll just change everyday depending on my mood  3D

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 11:28:12 PM »

Oh, wow! I never knew you could do that either. Cool.  LOL

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 04:22:53 PM »

Yep. That's why I hate when people post in yellow or other light colors--with my background grey, it is almost illegible.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 03:41:08 AM »

After 5 years here I had no idea you could change the skin of the board. It looks so much better red
Too boring. Lemme offer you sth. better: open your account, choose an option "Look and Layout Preferences", click "Change" on "Current Theme" & pick whatever design you like. I checked everything & still stick to dark gray. Orange (Bricks) would've been good if not for the white color domination. All's orange - now we're talking.

Took me a year to figure out what "Preview" is for, then started to use it, it's very convenient for those who want to make sure the picture is shown, all the quotes are right & just to check every tool above the reply box for self-education.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 07:13:06 AM »

Yep. That's why I hate when people post in yellow or other light colors--with my background grey, it is almost illegible.
Wait a minute ... changing the color doesn't change the background, does it?  For me it only changes the border (I guess I'll call it) not anything else.  It's still a black background -- except here in the Sandbox, where the background is light gray?

EDIT:  I do see that there are also "Themes" which you can set in your profile that offer entirely different colors/layout -- but is says nearly everyone is using the default (black/dark gray) theme.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 08:35:14 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »

Wait a minute ... changing the color doesn't change the background, does it?  For me it only changes the border (I guess I'll call it) not anything else.  It's still a black background [...]
That's totally why I referred to it as "too boring". Glad you noticed it, Mr. Bag.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 11:37:29 PM »

Too boring. Lemme offer you sth. better: open your account, choose an option "Look and Layout Preferences", click "Change" on "Current Theme" & pick whatever design you like. I checked everything & still stick to dark gray. Orange (Bricks) would've been good if not for the white color domination. All's orange - now we're talking.

Took me a year to figure out what "Preview" is for, then started to use it, it's very convenient for those who want to make sure the picture is shown, all the quotes are right & just to check every tool above the reply box for self-education.

Eh, gave some of them a try. There's a reason why this is the default one.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 08:55:18 PM »

Eh, gave some of them a try. There's a reason why this is the default one.
I tried every one of those & all are boring.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: