gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
639590 Posts in 25559 Topics by 3631 Members - Latest Member: LifeIsForTheLiving November 14, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cover songs better than their original  (Read 32681 times)
SMiLE-addict
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 27, 2018, 06:04:10 PM »

I thought she had a great voice.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2018, 09:36:46 PM »

She didn't.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Boy dislikes girl. The girl dislikes that boy. People dislike the boy AND girl. Question - WHO dislikes these people?

Pom pom generation thinks The Baby boomers can't hopscotch into admitting that they're ANYthing BUT cool & the boom they represent is archaic thing by now.
SMiLE-addict
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2018, 03:20:25 PM »

She did.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 28, 2018, 03:23:41 PM »

You like her voice. I don't. Plain & simple.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Boy dislikes girl. The girl dislikes that boy. People dislike the boy AND girl. Question - WHO dislikes these people?

Pom pom generation thinks The Baby boomers can't hopscotch into admitting that they're ANYthing BUT cool & the boom they represent is archaic thing by now.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 20, 2018, 02:45:12 PM »

Not sure if lt's better but it's a pretty cool take on the Cream song "Badge" by Fanny. I must say I prefer it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M24xNZYXOZw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_(band)

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 20, 2018, 03:40:59 PM »

It's familiar band name - I frequent Beatles.ru & some moderator raved about it few yrs back AND in fact befriended their bass guitarist, one of the sisters in band, IIRC. Cool, right?  He even posed with her, met her where she lives when she's old. Anyhoo, that's when I discovered that girl band. I too will not say better but they did kinda nice RS rendition "Let's Spend The Night Together". MicK sings it MUCH better ofc.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx